I'm so tired I think I'm still asleep

laila 44

Reaction score
Pointless thread ladies but I just woke up and am starting my second shift with my toddler. Last night my 5 week daughter went to sleep ( in her own room) at 8pm. I fed her at 11,3 and 615am and now she's still asleep and I'm getting my toddler ready for nursery school. I'm so tired I'm bumping into furniture! Wow. Just thought is share. But on a positive note baby had bath at 730pm then went down for the night in her own room all night long! She only woke to eat and then back down. I watched her from my digital monitor and honestly it was great! Aside from being so tired ofcourse...

Same here. Well done to baby though enjoy it whilst it lasts lol

I don't think I can possibly enjoy this stage lol I'm forever exhausted. My eyes burn!!! I feel like collapsing this morning :(

Lol I actually feel worse now my youngest has hit wonder week 26...I loved newborn stage much more for sleep he would do what your little one did then we hit this stage and he's awake in the night and I am suddenly like erm yeah so I have to actually put you back eto sleep...lol. totally get having two is hard my oldest doesn't need to be anywhere but he still likes a 5.30am wake up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->