I'm so worried...

jenncs23

Reaction score
I had an ultrasound today and am even more worried now. The baby measured 5 w 2 d and I should be right at 6 weeks. There was a heartbeat in the 160s but the yolk sac was not clearly visible. Can you even have a heartbeat without a sac? There was also a 2nd empty sac. The Dr. said i may have lost a twin early and that would explain all the bleeding I have had. He said he is concerned about not really being able to see the sac clearly. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I have to wait a week for another ultrasound. This waiting is so stressful...

YOu know what I have heard tuns of stories like this. I also had a baby at 6.3 weeks that measured five. No fetal pole or heart beat and she is almost 2 years old now. I known people with twins to have a baby in one and none i the other and when they go back later there are two healthy twins or just one healthy baby. Honestly sweety it is real early to tell with you. YOu are now 5.2 weeks and sometimes it is had to see anything that early.

I wish you all the best!

I honestly think this is one reason why they don't do early scans here. They don't want to cause anyone too much stress since 5 or 6 weeks is so early to see anything. My doc had me placed at 9 and a half weeks when I went in and turned out I was 7 weeks 2 days and she said it was so early that it's even hard of the person doing the scan to really tell what's happening and there's not much to see...

Aww hun try not to stress, fingers crossed it will all be fine xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->