im soo fed up with it all

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by laura2412, Oct 18, 2008.

1. laura2412

laura2412 pregnant - 3rd trimester

Does anyone else feel like giving it all up, but then thinks hey ya never know it might happen next month.

It wouldnt be too bad if there wasnt such gaps between everything. Im soo fed up 10 months 11 months this month. . .

Doctors wont do anything till Ive been actively trying for 12 months. Im sick of :sex: when you get :bfn: every month.

I cant talk to no one at home no one understands. OH he means well but hey he just gets on with it and I cant. Its like its becomming a ocd anyone else feel like this? x

I want it too be me more and more each day. Im starting to convince myself more and more im pregnant this month. THen hey presto along comes :witch:

2. Angelmarie

Angelmarie 3 cats, 2 boys, DP & bump

I know wexactly what you mean... this is our 17th month of trying :cry: I have SO SO SO many symptoms this month like never before but I just went to the bathroom before and I have spotting... :witch: is due tomorrow so I guess thats me out this month again...

I get sick of being told to relax or not to dwell on it and it will happen...

Try to keep your chin up :hugs:

3. laura2412

Its all wrong, its the not knowing thats the worse! x

4. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

I know how you feel, I had trouble conceiving, it took me over a year each time, then when I got pregnant I MC. Sadly I missed out on the joys of the first three months of pregnancy with my son because I refused to get too happy for fear I would MC again. I had a healthy PG that time but now got off the pills in August and no :witch: yet, I was 22 DPO or so it looked like it but nothing but a negative blood test. I am on provera to bring the :witch: on but still am now worried something else is wrong. I fell pregnant with my son 4 months after a D&C and now wonder if thats why I had a healthy PG because I had to be "cleaned" out. All this worry and wonder and looking into bad signs of what could be wrong just drives you crazy.

5. Trying4ever

Trying4ever Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel. It's awful. Sometimes you do think, what's the point its not going to happen.

BTW How old are you? Depending on your age your GP should refer you. Mine took ages and I wish I had pestered and shouted and screamed earlier...so much waiting and waiting and arguing with the DH cos he thinks your mad and obsessed.

6. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

I am 27 almost 28 but have had problems since I was 15. Not that i was TTC then but fell pregnant and MC.

7. AppleSeed

AppleSeed TTC #1 Since July 2008

I cannot believe how slow the calendar moves and I understand exactly what you mean. It's just an ache instead every month and such a let down and painful when you don't get the news you want. Fall back on us girlie - we are all wanting that :bfp: - and we know how tough each day is.

8. ktsl123

ktsl123 Well-Known Member

I know what you guys mean ttc is not fun! For some reason I thought it was going to be a lot of fun, Weird huh. Now It has been 3 months and I am already ready to just give up and just let it happen whenever it happens. Then I start thinking that making a baby is apparently not as easy as I thought it would be. I then think I have to use every cycle to it's fullest and take those OV test and have sex on the right times etc etc etc The worst is waiting to ovulate with irregular cycles. I just want a child of my own and I want OH and I to have a family together. I want to have that joy that other couples have that I am missing.

9. tmr1234

tmr1234 Guest

iam right there with you's i have had anof of all of it even got sick of dtd poor oh lol iv seid i will try untill jan then thats it i give up its been realy long living in 2 weeks at a time and the not knoing if or when o will be then when af will showe arrrgggg
    BUT WE WILL GET THERE!!!

10. Annaspanna

Annaspanna Mummy2Lyla x

Ahhhhh I'm with u girls. Im getting sick of it, healthy eating, taking the right vits, BDing with Ov testing, doing it all right but no results in 6 months. What do I have to do!!?
    So frustrating isn't it, at least we are not alone xx

11. lindak

lindak Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies I am only 2 weeks off my pill and I am already getting sick of it ! I am already an impatient person and this is driving me nuts waiting on my first proper :witch: I had every intention to just take it one day at a time but it seems impossible for me to do that ! I have been doing opk's every day for the last couple of days because I dont want to miss it and nothing. And every time i see that i am not ov'ing I get really disheartened and frightened that there is something wrong , !! And I know I am only off my Pill 2 WEEKS !!! And it wil take time ! This forum has been great though !:hug: to everyone xx

12. porkypig

porkypig Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the same, just hope it will be my turn next, it HAS to be xxxxxxxx

13. laura2412

Thanks for all of your replies, I can relate to them all :)