i'm sooo MAD at asda!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

i placed an order for the last few bits we needed (youghurts, salad and extra alcolhol). all due to be delivered between 1-3pm today. i recieved the confirmation email it had gone through and money went from my card (its a pre-pay 1 for online so goes instantly.)

well 3pm comes and goes no shopping. 3:15pm i ring customer support to be told it was dispatched and she will ring the store to find out whats happened and ring me straight back.

3:30pm still no shopping and NO call back. so i ring again, get different lady (who got my anger!) she told me the order had been cancelled but didnt no why so took my details, said woul ring the store and ring me back.

4pm STILL NO shopping and NO call back. i ring customer support AGAIN to be get a recorded message that the office is now closed and to ring back tomorrow!!! :growlmad:

so i went onto the pre-pay credit card site to see what was what, the reason it was cancelled was because asda took a £1 charge to see if my card was genuine as i was a new customer, this meant that there wasnt enough to cover the shopping as i put money on it in sums of £10 and the shopping was £59.54p. luckily for me the money has been issued back to pre-pay card(minus their £1 charge).

wouldit have been so hard for asda to ring me and let me know that due to their charge there wasnt enough on card OR that they had cancelled the order??? NO! tesco ring if there is problems.

i am so MAD with asda i tell you. i am now totally stuck as the £59 is on this card, no stores have delivery slots and i have no bits that i need. plus i cant use card in store as its an online 1 only!!!

OMG I'd be fuming too! I've noticed everytime I've ordered something online recently they've taken £1-£2 and then refunded it the day after, even Paypal did it! It's stupid if you ask me! Sorry can't be of much help!

thats ok, i just had to yell on here on the poor kids would have got it, and its not their fault.

OH said we are going to have to borrow money from the kids piggy banks to get the salad, and few yoghurts, a crate of beer and couple bottles wine and put back when he gets his wages on monday.

its a good job it wasnt the full xmas shop inc. xmas day meat.

Oh Hun it sounds a little like our shopping on sunday....

We were expecting it to arrive between 8pm-10pm and at 9.50 the drive rang to say it wasnt gonna be delieverd and someone would call me in the morning I was mad coz I had nappies for my 4 month old which I needed and cat food.

Soat 8.30am I rang customer services to be told someone would call me within 30-45min so over a hour passed so I then found the storen number and rang then to see what was goin on,they said the shopping will be with me in the afternoon. Then they did ring 2 minutes later to say it was on the van, the shopping arrive late morning,I did think something was missing so called them and I was very cross at this point and did swear do the phone lol. she told me that se had scaned the items that I thoughtwere missing that morning.....Hmmmm so this prob means they didnt even have my shopping picked out on sunday for delievery.... I did then find the missing items and told them.

But we never got a reason why our shopping didnt arrive on sunday and got no apology.

It was my 1st time shopping with them online but they didnt take a £1 from my card 1st.

Very interested that someone else has had probs with the way the treat their customers

We have used asda loads and everytime i kid u not something has been missing,its shocking

Oh no! Hope you get everything you need.

have to say our asda delivery service is fab, never had anything go wrong yet (touch wood!)
The £1 should go back onto your card too, they take a quid every time you order or ammend an order.

I have heard some right crap go on with people with asda delivery though

I got let down last year so I just went to Tesco this year, kids in tow and 2 hours later emerged very stressed lol but had everything I needed x

we did the BIG shop sunday, but it was things like salad and youghurts, pork pies etc that dont stay fresh for too long and then as we had bit of extra money we ot their 3 for £20 beer, 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of raspberry and vanilla vodka.

i've been over local shop in snow with pram and 2 kids and got OH a box of lager and a box of cider. it will do until weekend and we will get some in for new yr.

as i said above i am just glad it wasnt EVERYTHING!

where the asda team to explain themselves when you need them, thats disgusting tbh id be fuming

asda took double off me yet again this week ... this time i rang my bank who refunded me straight away as this is the 4th time its happened:wacko:

Asda are a massive pile of sh*te IMO. I wont order from them any more, I did order from them around 20+ times every time bar twice it was over 30 minutes late (usually quite a bit more) and anything up to 4 hours late, never with explanation and we have NEVER had a completely correct order, whether that be substituting when I said no subs, over charging, items missing but charged for etc. Glad you had some money in order to buy stuff you need, I would be so cross if I was you.

thanks everyone. i'm so glad its not just me that has had probs. only used them as they were only store with delivery slots left. (now know why. lol!) having kids and money boxes is handy at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back