I'm sooo mean :/

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by little moomin, Oct 7, 2013.

1. little moomin

little moomin Mama of One for now!

I mean like properly horrible, especially to my husband, i physically feel actual hatred toward him atm and just cannot shake it. He seems to be constantly miserable, critical toward our son and generally a drain. Im even being short tempered with my son and the bloody cat atm honestly just need to sit somewhere on my own and fume for a while!!! I can't even think what is pissing me off so intensely.

2. noodles13

noodles13 dd#1 dd#2 ds#3

Dont worry im the same everything pisses me off to the extreme! !! I mean everything even certain noises hahaha

3. Islas_mummy

Islas_mummy Mummy of 2

It's horrible feeling that way isn't it?

My husband is being great! And loving and wont leave me alone and I just wanna punch him in the face!!! I can't help it. And I know it's unreasonable!

4. girlnboots

girlnboots Mother to 4 furbabies

That didn't hit me til 36 weeks or so. I've been a downright pain in the ass to everyone and I hate myself for the way I act, but I just want to scream at everyone!

5. little moomin

little moomin Mama of One for now!

I got better last time as time went on, maybe because i needed people more and felt more certain of the pregnancy. Until my baby was born then it reached a new level of evil. I really dislike feeling this way but i particularly cannot see a positive thing about our marriage atm. I KNOW it will pass but urgh its driving me mad (and him probably, but obviously i don't know because he refuses to acknowledge he has any emotions)

6. Flower15

Flower15 Mum and Pregnant

Know the feeling. Other than DD, everyone and everything annoys me when Im pregnant!
    Could do with us being in our own little bubble til the baby comes haha x