I'm sooo nervous!

humblebum

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Just waiting for my friend to pick me up for Take That and I am soooo nervous! I have been before but I always get myself in a state before. I'm worrying about needing a pee, we have crappy really high up seats that there's no way I'm sitting in! Then worrying I'm going to be so tired.
I hope we can get lower seats as I'm terrified of heights and I'll be gutted to have spent £80 to sit frozen to my seat the whole time :cry:
Aaaargh! Why do I get myself in a state???
Just to add, I am excited to see them but my nerves are starting to get in the way. Let's just hope baby doesn't decide to come 5 weeks early!!

Go, enjoy yourself and don't worry about anything! I had such an ace time on Sunday. Tell you what, stop by my office in Manchester - you can sit here for the afternoon and I'll take your ticket!! They were great with pregnant ladies and making sure that they could use the disabled loos. The queues take longer for the mens' toilets (that they turned into ladies' for the day!) as they have fewer cubicles - the queues for ladies' were not really that long and they moved pretty swiftly. If it worries you too much, go during the Pet Shop Boys before TT come on (PSB last song is West End Girls so maybe head out during that?!) and during a set/costume change during TT as there'll be fewer people heading out then. But I was so into the whole thing that I didn't even notice it!

Don't know about swapping your seats as you'll have reserved seats I presume but the set is so big that it pretty much reaches the top of the stadium anyway. So jealous you're off there! Keep telling yourself that you're not wasting your £80 and force yourself to stand up and enjoy! I did plenty of dancing in the hope that it encourages the baby to turn out of breech...!

Thanks! I'm sure it'll be ok. I always worry about the most stupid things. I hope baby likes it anyway. My first son loves Shine as I played it all the time when I was pregnant with him :D

Ah, they do Shine! I thought I'd slipped into a strange fantasy world when they did that one, you'll see what I mean! I think because it's in a stadium the noise is less deafening than in an arena, my bub didn't seem to suffer and there were sooo many preggo ladies there (I even managed to spot someone I do my NCT classes with, out of 55,000 people!).

Top tip: the food inside the stadium is a bit naff and expensive. They have these outdoor areas which you can access from inside the stadium but which have different food stalls (noodles, fish & chips etc) - all much better and cheaper. We made the mistake of buying inside and regretted it when we saw the noodle bar! You can also buy jugs of Pimms which my kind family taunted me with!

Well we had to get moved as we were practically on the roof and I couldn't even get to my seat as my legs were like jelly.

They were so helpful and took us down to the bottom.

Concert was amazing, shame I couldn't jump around as much as I'd liked to but it really wasn't worth the worrying!

Shine was a bit trippy wasn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->