im soooo sick of ...

emsy

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
RANT ALERT !!!!
Peoples comments on my parenting choices, does any one else find that no matter what they do they have no support from family and they make you feel that your doing every thing wrong.
so far i have had horrid comments from mil, my nan, mum and some friends on my reastablishing breastfeeding as i failed in the beginning, we've made great progress and are nearly their, all i get is their no point he takes a bottle fine its not worth the stress to you both !!! GRRRRR!!!! My cloth nappies are STUPID!!! And my baby wearing and co-sleeping are spoiling him !!! it gets me so mad, sorry for the huge rant i just had to let it out

:hugs: hunni... and i think its brilliant that you're trying to re-establish breastfeeding.... personally i dont and never have babywore and i dont praticularly like co-sleeping and im a jar feeding disposable nappy mum.... but there MY choices and MY opinions.... no one elses.... just tell them all to F*** off haha and its your bubba your choice!!! No one else has a right to tell you what to do....

As you can see me and you do very different parenting.... but that doesnt make either of us right or wrong! or better or worse! And no-one should ever judge!!!

Just keep smiling as the haters hate that most xxxx

everybody likes to stick their beak in don't they?
i combo feed, mil moans that i dont exclusively bf, everyone else doesn't understand why i don't leave him to bottles
he has awful reflux and mil keeps saying its rubbish i just don't wind him enough!!
i take peoples comments with a pinch of salt now, usually just say i like the way i parent, i'm not changing :)
i feel for you though, i just want to tell people to f**k off most of the time haha

:hugs: hunni... and i think its brilliant that you're trying to re-establish breastfeeding.... personally i dont and never have babywore and i dont praticularly like co-sleeping and im a jar feeding disposable nappy mum.... but there MY choices and MY opinions.... no one elses.... just tell them all to F*** off haha and its your bubba your choice!!! No one else has a right to tell you what to do....

As you can see me and you do very different parenting.... but that doesnt make either of us right or wrong! or better or worse! And no-one should ever judge!!!

We're parenting style twins :rofl:

But i complately agree with M-M, parent as you see fit, dont be bullied and made to feel bad about your choices.
We all do things different and nobody has the right to judge others...

There are some things i do with Aymen that my mum disagrees with but i couldnt give two hoots....cos he's my child, my responsibilty and i will not change just to please others!
Your doing a fab job hun - Keep going and stick to your guns! :hugs:

thanks ladies. its just so annoying as this is my second i also have a 8yr old ds. she was raised ff, disposable nappies, and they still had comments to make, i wore and co-slept her and she turned out just fine!!! it was only yesterday that mil told me i was holding my ds wrong and one of his arms didn't look comfy !!! im getting to the point where i will end up telling them all to p**s off and keep their opinions to themselves :wink:

oh hun:hugs::hugs: try not to worry about what others say!! mostly they talk crap anyways:haha: there will always be someone happy to put you down:cry: take no notice i think sometimes there jealous of what your doing:winkwink: i bf too and have had nothing but silly comments :cry::haha: your doing great and if its working for you then carry on they can jog on:haha: x

Oooh don't worry hun! You do what you think is best! I got told loads by MIL that I'm making a clingy baby and I spoil him too much by holding him too much and co-sleeping with him (in the mornings/for the first week of his life). He's now 8 months and is really independent! He hates me fussing over him - so it's not true in the slightest when people say things like that.

You parent how you want too and just ignore EVERYONE else. Your baby - YOUR rules! :) :hugs:

ahhh I'm a jar food mummy! I suck at cooking.... I tried cooking for him and he pulled faces! :haha: Even OH said my cookling is dodgy sometimes! :shrug: THOUGH, he has said it's improving!

I just hate when you go to groups and people are all like 'i make my own food as it's better for them and I can't believe some people give their babies food from jars' .... well I feel shit now - thanks for that!

its such a shame that they're saying such hurtful things.
it sounds like you're doing a fantastic job hun xxx keep it up.
my mum kept onto me and still does... ''OMG you're STILL breastfeeding''.
he is 1 on friday and i got my BFP this morning, i am gonna breastfeed him until i see fit, it'smy son and he is happy.
everyone compliments on how chilled out both my babies are. we must be doing something right eh hun???
i think its cuz were the younger generation as well it was all done soooooo differentback then, they didnt even believe in demand feeding! LOL

You're doing those things because YOU believe they are for the best - so good on you, and stuff what others think! Their opinion doesn't matter in the great scheme of things, so just ignore them :flower:

I formula Feed, use Disposables, Jar feed, Don't co sleep. would probably fall over if i tried to baby wear and i don't give a Damn what anyone else thinks and you shouldn't either!! Your Baby your choice!!

Can I please join your gang Military Mummy and Lellow???

Don't even discuss it with them, your baby your choice!

There is always someone who is going to judge hun. As long as you and bubs are happy, stuff um! Do what works for you :hugs:

aww hun try not to listen to them
my mum and i are currently stuck in a deadlock over my choice to ERF lyssa, she doesnt agree with it, your baby your choice imo.
x

:hugs:

You are doing a fantastic job as a mom! Especially with re-establishing BFing. But I know how you feel. I also get the same nonsense from all directions because I do all those things, too: BFing (including tandem nursing and extended BFing), BLW, babywearing, co-sleeping, ERF. Most think I'm a nutter who is spoiling her children. Bah! They can take a hike. My kids are thriving and happy. :smug:

Lellow and hmcx....

This is for you ..............

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/635576-thread-mums-like-please-join-xxx.html#post11002211

hahahaa. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"