• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I'm sorry I cant leave ttc

J

JayleighAnn

I just dont feel I fit in at 1st-tri so I'm sticking here lol

were always happy to have you hun

:hug:

xxx

I just cant do it, it's not fun, I don't feel like I fit in

I dunno, I just don't, I feel like I'm asking silly questions and stuff lol

u dont ask silly questions hun!!!! bless u i just post here there n everywhere xxxxxx

I think its cos we are all so comfortable here in ttc, the same old same old, when you move over its suddenly a whole new crowd with new questions and experiences, lets hope more of us join you alot sooner!

I wish you could, I think I'd be more comfortable with a few more TTC ladies there wit me,I know theres a couple, but we never get to talk so I just feel like...well...the newby!

Aaah if only i was over there I would ask loads of questions and as the person in-front so to speak, you could answer them all for me lol. If only....

Awwww....we're always glad to have ya Jay hunny!! :friends: You know we luv you!! Feel free to hang out with us for as long as you want!! :flower: Hey maybe within the next cycle period here a few of us can maybe go over there with you and then you won't feel so new b/c you won't be only new person in there! ;) Meanwhile, you're always welcome here at TCC. :hugs:

:hug:

Aww hun :hugs: Well with any luck I'll get my :bfp: this weekend and I can join you over in 1st tri, so you won't feel so alone. :hugs:

Come on ladies....I want you all in 1st-tri with me...lets gate crash!!!

aww bless you hun i know how it feels and i'm sure everyone won't mind you staying here.:hug:

hopefully a few of us can come and join you soon so we can be newbies together:happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"