I'm sorry ladies I need to vent!!

lisrad

Reaction score
I know people mean well but i really need to vent.. my hcg levels had been rising but too slowly for my pregnancy to be viable. They thought it might be ectopic so unless my levels dropped today they intended to operate tomorrow. I had a phone call from the doc this aftie who said they have fallen by about 100, so they now doubt ectopic and think its a failing uterine pregnancy... I rang my dh and my parents with the news and they are all so happy that the numbers are falling.. i know this is because they were anxious about me having surgery and they are pleased i wont need it now, but I am so sad that my numbers are falling (i knew it wasnt viable, but now my bodies giving up on it which makes it seem 100 times worse):cry:
My parents are saying you must look for the positives and seem suprised that actually I'm "still" upset with this. It was believed to be non viable just over 2 weeks ago and confirmed 1 week ago. My mum had a mc herself and I vividly remember her crying about it and she still refers to her baby, so why on earth would she be suprised I am upset?
I dont feel as if I can move on from this until I have "lost" my baby, and it is no longer inside me... I want it over with now.
I'm sorry but really needed that off my chest!!

:hugs:hope everything turnsout ok
i had mc yesterday hun xxx

Aww hun i'm so sorry you are going through this, i think sometimes people say things that they think will help (that is what i've noticed anyway) but it really doesn't! You take as long as you need to be upset about it, i think i am always going to be upset about it until i die, especially on days like the EDD and the date i lost my little angel

Sending lots of :hugs: your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->