I'm spotting, is anyone else?

RosieS84

Reaction score
For the past week I have been having spotting just old blood every day. Enough to fill one pad and blood when I wipe.

Anyone else going through this? I am around 6 weeks give or take. I got my BFP yesterday.

Have you informed your Ob/Gyn yet? Because I am not sure if it is normal to fill one pad everyday. I had spotting at around 6-7weeks and it was just 2 days, the amount of a quarter coin and it was brown. I've heard that spotting is usually brown or pink and not red and it doesn't have a flow, it's just few drops and lasts a few hours or 1-3 days.

Hope everything is fine :)

Hi there. I did have spotting for my 3rd but did not know that I was pregnant. I think it’s better to check with your Ob-gyn. Please take good care of yourself. It’s my prayer that everything goes well with you. Hugs.

I had this. I went to my early pregnancy unit and they done a scan. I was 6 weeks and all is fine with the baby but i have ovary cysts and fibroids which are possibly causing the bleeding.

Hope you're doing ok x

I had spotting early on in my second pregnancy. I had a scan and everything was fine.
Hoping all is OK :)

Hi lovely people. I haven't went to the doctor or seen any medical professional as I'm busy at work. I am now filling pads and I just went to the toilet, wiped and there was a small clot on the toilet paper. Through the day there was some small very small stringy clots when I wiped. I'm not heavy bleeding where there is blood mixed with urine when I wee like normal when I have a period. However I have to change pads and it feels like a period. I did another pregnancy test today at work with a FRER and right away it was still positive with both lines the same dark colour.

I was planning to go to a medical centre today after work, however I had car problems and I had to get my mother to pick me up from work. So I didn't see a doctor nor did I get a chance to buy more tests (just to keep an eye to see it is still positive until I can arrange something for Monday.)

Honestly just want the bleeding to be over.

I've been spotting brown blood when I wipe. Im 7w5d. I had a scan at 7 weeks because of sootting and baby was there with a heart beat. My symptoms have decreased a little(really just the nausea) and the slightest of cramping doesn't hurt at all i just notice them so could be regular growing baby. It stresses me out for sure.

Hi lovely people. I haven't went to the doctor or seen any medical professional as I'm busy at work. I am now filling pads and I just went to the toilet, wiped and there was a small clot on the toilet paper. Through the day there was some small very small stringy clots when I wiped. I'm not heavy bleeding where there is blood mixed with urine when I wee like normal when I have a period. However I have to change pads and it feels like a period. I did another pregnancy test today at work with a FRER and right away it was still positive with both lines the same dark colour.

I was planning to go to a medical centre today after work, however I had car problems and I had to get my mother to pick me up from work. So I didn't see a doctor nor did I get a chance to buy more tests (just to keep an eye to see it is still positive until I can arrange something for Monday.)

Honestly just want the bleeding to be over.
Rosie did you get to the hospital? How are things now?

Rosie did you get to the hospital? How are things now?

I know this is old. I sadly miscarried. I had an ultrasound 2 weeks after I had my BFP and nothing was found except thick uterine walls and a fibroid. I'm seeing a gyno in August. Hoping that by chance to get another BFP before that.... Chemical pregnancies are cruel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->