I'm starving! Constantly! Anyone else?

M

mamaofthree

I'm going to be huge! I just want carbs; can't stop the rumbling feeling in my stomach! Granted I'm busier with this one, but seriously?? Any tips on keeping hunger at bay? x

Right with you!!! I actually stop at McDonalds for a cheeseburger on my way home just to make it home without starving!! It's horrible.

Don't really have any solutions; I think just focus on eating many small meals and make them as healthy as you can?? I read somewhere protein will help too. Though somedays meat isn't very appealing. I read keeping almonds and nuts close at hand helps too, though they're not exactly low fat.

I had that problem too! And meat wasn't, and still isn't, that appealing to me, so I asked my mom. She suggested getting lowfat cottage cheese and greek yogurt. I've been mostly fine ever since. I feel like I eat a lot during the day, but that's only because I wasn't eating a ton before. A typical day for me is: Breakfast (oatmeal), mid-morning snack (banana and cottage cheese), lunch (leftovers from night before), mid-afternoon snack (around 2, clementines), 2nd mid-afternoon snack (around 3, yogurt), dinner. Adding in those two things really helped me for a while, but I'm starting to get hungrier again, so I'll need to figure something else out lol. And I've only gained 9 pounds so far, which is good because I was already overweight when I got pregnant. Hope this helps!

Oh yes, I am insanely hungry! If I go more than 2hrs without eating my stomach rumbles. Lol

Me...... Can't get enough food in me I have also found if I don't eat I start to feel sick!

Yep, if I don't keep my tummy topped up the nausea really hits hard. Trying to snack on fruit, rice cakes etc but what I really want is carbs, ideally cake!

I just started getting this a couple days ago! So far tuna salad is the thing that has satisfied me the most and is most filling. Guacamole is also good for holding me over.

I tend to eat snacks alllll throughout the day. I keep lucky charms in a container at my desk and munch all morning. Probably not the healthiest, but not a lot of foods appeal.

I'm only 4+4 suspectpink but that and a churning stomach first thing are always my first symptoms; that and brushing my teeth making me gag! Oh goodness awnmyown ; I've been fancying McDonald's breakfast the last few days', especially as my daughter is a competative skater and trains at 5AM 3times a week, but I'm vegetarian, so have a Mcmuffin without bacon or a phili bagel,lol. Great ideas with regards to salads.I'm thinking I may need to stock up on soft-cheese,(low-fat as I'm greedy!),crackers and yum, guacamole is an awesome idea; love dipping veg in it :) Thanks ladies! So good to know we're in this together; rumbling and all...haha! x

Glad I'm not the only one! It's calmed down a little bit the last two days, but I was going to bed hungry every night for a while! Felt like I was eating all day non stop just to keep my stomach satisfied! Trying to calm it down it bit so my weight doesn't sky rocket though. Saltines were my favorite. I also did mixed raisins & peanuts, string cheese or deer sticks. (Big time hunters in the family lol) As far as how to calm it down/avoid it....Please let us know when you find out! I would love a solution! :)

Btw, my avatar is of my now 2year old,(it's too cute to change!) just in case anyone is curious. He was a mere 8 weeks gestation :) x

I'm only 4+4 suspectpink but that and a churning stomach first thing are always my first symptoms; that and brushing my teeth making me gag! Oh goodness awnmyown ; I've been fancying McDonald's breakfast the last few days', especially as my daughter is a competative skater and trains at 5AM 3times a week, but I'm vegetarian, so have a Mcmuffin without bacon or a phili bagel,lol. Great ideas with regards to salads.I'm thinking I may need to stock up on soft-cheese,(low-fat as I'm greedy!),crackers and yum, guacamole is an awesome idea; love dipping veg in it :) Thanks ladies! So good to know we're in this together; rumbling and all...haha! x

Aww I'm only 4+1 but I feel so sick 😷 I don't feel hungry yet but I know what's coming 😂 with my boys I was ok until the 3rd tri and then I was NEVER full .... I ate and ate ... do you like boiled eggs ? They are pretty filling ... sorry not much help xxxxxx

I'm 7+1 starving all the time then nauseous when I eat too much or if I'm too hungry. Didn't have this with #1 but I'll take it!

I'm always hungry! I find that if I don't snack a lot in between meals I get really nauseas.... but can't complain. That's really the only time I feel sick. I pack a lunch box for when I leave the house. Lots of fruits. baby carrots and hummus are the bomb haha. sandwiches and toast keep me feeling fuller for longer It seems like :winkwink:

I have days when I don't want to eat anything but make my self and other days could eat the entire house!

Same here I have to constantly eat otherwise I feel sick. And I always want toast, crumpets, cheese, eggs, things like that. The way I see it, first tri is hard, it's really tough feeling sick for weeks and weeks on end so if eating is giving me pleasure, I'm all for it!! I keep snacks in my bag at all times too!! X

Non-stop. All I want to do is eat and if I don't eat, then I feel sick. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->