im still cramping, is it ok?

lauralora

Reaction score
i nooo i ask this so many times lol but as the weeks have gone by ive expected the cramping to stop

im almost 12 weeks and for most of today ive felt crampy, im trying to put it down to the fact i would have been due on my period around this time but im still so worried i shouldnt be cramping at this stage in the pregnancy, is any1 else still cramping at this stage?

any reasurrance wud be great :hugs:

Sorry I can't help as am a way behind you but thought 2nd tri might be helpful with this Q as they have passed 12 weeks etc? Am 6 weeks and cramping at the mo!

:hugs:

not as far gone as you but still have occasional cramping, was really uncomfortable last night am hoping it was a growth spurt lol

I know with previous pregnancies I had cramping stretching pains on and off throughout the entire pregnancy.
It's your uterus growing and stretching. Lets face it, your uterus is usually no bigger then a closed fist and it is growing into the size of a basketball, so yeh you will probably feel cramping and stretching on and off during your pregnancy.

I had really bad cramping up until around 20 weeks, it was worse during the time I would have been on my period aswell.

Probably everything trying to realign itself and make a bit more room for bubs!

i nooo i ask this so many times lol but as the weeks have gone by ive expected the cramping to stop

im almost 12 weeks and for most of today ive felt crampy, im trying to put it down to the fact i would have been due on my period around this time but im still so worried i shouldnt be cramping at this stage in the pregnancy, is any1 else still cramping at this stage?

any reasurrance wud be great :hugs:

dear hun... i also feel pain / cramping till now... and the worst was on last Friday & saturday... Saturday night i started bleeding again... Sunday I went to see GP, and he scan (i was so afraid that the dr will say something bad about my baby).... luckily, i can see the heartbeat and dr said the baby is fine... he prescribed me Duphaston, to strenghten my womb, and to stop bleeding...

dr ask me not to walk too much, or do any hard work... even not to lift my 2 yr old baby... so, i hope same for you... nothing to worry... but if you still feel the pain, better go and check...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->