Im still in my pj's!! anyone else have those days?

ginab

Mummy to Maggie Mae
Reaction score
its 2pm and im still in my pj's!! I had big plans for today and i've hardly moved I feel so guilty...

please tell me you have days like this too!! :sleep:

Sorry no.....always manage to get showered and dressed even if I only sit glued to computer most of the day!!!!!:dohh:

I have days like that everyday now...I usually have a bath, and then get back in my pjs and potter around the house, doing the cleaning, e.t.c with bnb up in the background ALL day :blush:

I get up get washed and into new pjs or slobby trackkie!

I dont get properly dressed until im actually going out of the door! To be honest, with 4 babies its really not worth it!

hah same I'm sitting here in my dressing gown :D
Postman came to deliver my car seat today and asked if he woke me up at 1pm!!
:D
although I should get dressed soon I need to get some paint for the baby/my room lol :)

Oh yes for sure whenever I am off from work I stay in my jammies and as soon as I get home from work I am in my jammies

I have a heap of Housework to do that I will do after lunch in my jammies :)

Phew!! I was feeling so guilty it doeas make me feel better knowing im not the only one.. some days you just cant get going.. of course I have a wash but I just feel so sleepy and lazy today...

I really really wish I could have a PJ day. I have to be up at 6.45am every morning to get my kids ready for and to school. Weekends aren't much better as I always have to be up and out doing something.. shopping etc.
BUT............. they break up from school a week Friday. Woohoo. PJ days every day!! I love snuggling up in my dressing gown with the kids and watching films.. especially xmas ones! :D :happydance:

I'm still in my PJs, most days I get up and get dressed early but if I know I'm not going out that day I don't bother :)

wish i had the time 2 sit around in my pj's but i have a full time job as a teacher and a 2yr old and 4yr old 2 look after when i get back from work so i am very jealous of u! lol! enjoy xxx

You deserve a medal having two young kids being pregnant and a full time job!!!!

haha yeah i wish i could live in my pj's they are so comfy, at the weekend if not going out anywhere normally in pj's by 3pm.

If Im not doing anything on the day ill stay in pj's.xx

I stay in my PJs unless I am actually leaving the house because I only have 2 outfits left that fit me to wear out and can't afford to buy any clothes right now. I've even got a bad habit of going to the little convenience store up the road in my PJs because everyone else nearby does it too. (i live out in the country) PJs for me though is sweat pants and a tshirt so it's not so bad.

I usually have to force myself to get dressed in a morning! Normally because a "quick look online" ends up being a few hours - especially since I joined bnb!

Jo

Hehe I do that farrrr too much on my weekends, you're not alone! x

Man i wish i could have days like that. Every day i'm so tired at sit at work day dreaming about sleep and being in my pj's. No harm in wishing i guess x x x

If I didn't have to work I'd have those days a lot!! Usually spend most of the weekend in my pjs :)

you cant beat primarks fleecy pj's!!! so cheap yet so comfy and def NOT sexy!!! Who cares I dont!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"