I'm still in SHOCK but still very scared tho !

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Yesterday i tested and i got a faint bfp on a tesco test and a c blue plus test. took another 2day and i got a light line again. I foned the doctors and the doctor said to hold off testing again till next week. when do u think a clear blue digital will show? i just wanna know! i getting twinges in my tummy low down. i think this is everything moving. But then i think omgosh what if i have a mmc or a normal mc what will i do what can i do 2 stop it and i got all this in my head!

help please :) xxx

I have a clear blue dig here and it says you can test 4 days before period

stay calm and just hope for the best...worrying is not going to make things better..only worse. im sure everything will be just fine ;)

I agree, stay calm.....freaking out isn't going to help at all!! Wait a few days and test again! Good luck!!

as others have said dont stress as it doesnt do u any good...best bet is to go over to the pregnancy gallery section where everyone is testing and getting BFPs and have a browse evryone is always helpful there :) xx

I bet the waiting will be an absolute killer but your doc is right, wait and test again next week. Fingers and toes crossed for you. :thumbup:

Hi hun I know how you feel. I have done two digi both negative but done two FRER and 2 Boots and 2 Asda (yes I know) and they were all positive. I am convinced now its positive, just been docs who has referred me for early scan so i guess they will let me know. Like you hun missed miscarriage in June but had an AF in between so scared sh*tless !!

Oh hun... waiting is hard! :( I'm sure the news is good though... 2 pink lines is 2 pink lines. Don't know when a digi will say something good, though! :)

If you like, you can come play with us inthis thread to take your mind off of it! :) It's fun!

Loads of :hugs: to you, hun! 2 pink lines is a good thing! :happydance:

frer and cb digis are all 25 miu so if the frer shows so should the digi goodluck xxxx

Unfortunately there is nothing at all you can do to prevent a MC so early on (I had a MC at 6 weeks and have heard so may people tell me this that it's just ingrained itself on my brain).

I know it is impossible but, try to relax. Eat well and avoid the naughty things (booze and ciggies).

Fingers crossed for you I hope it sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->