im still so confused!!

boxerdog

Reaction score
Most of you know whats going on with me by now, and here I am still confused!!

Tested again yesterday with normal test :bfp: and later in the day hubbie bought me some clear blue digitals, tested with that thinking if i'd had a miscarriage it should show lower then 2-3, nope still exactly the same although it hasn't been a week since i did the last clearblue test.

I keep thinking in my mind that if i had miscarried the bleeding started 2 weeks ago today, and i was a maximum of 4 weeks thats it should be showing negative by now?

Planning on going back to have another scan Tues/Weds this week if i test positive again on that day. If they dont see anything i will ask HCG tests to be done as its been going on for 2 weeks now not knowing if im pregnant or not, anyone else been through similar?? Words of wisdom please! xx

Aww hun, I don't know your history.
How many weeks pregnant are you?

The only advice I can give is if you get a good scan, there is quite often no obvious reason for bleeding. My cousin bled for ages in her pg, but her son is absolutely fine. She still never found out why she was bleeding!!

On the other side, some women on here who have had m/cs do get :bfp: for weeks afterward, but they tend to get fainter and fainter.

Wish I had more helpful advice.

:hug:

thanks for the reply!

I'll keep it brief:
Tested pos 27th&28th was max of 4 weeks pregnant. Started bleeding on 28th brown then red, not heavy quite light infact and passed 3 smallish clots assumed miscarriage. Stopped bleeding on the 2nd. Each test positive except for digital said not pregnant.
Tested using digital week ago tommorrow straight away almost :bfp: 2-3. So somewhere along this time my hormone levels had gone up to say pregnant on digi test. Tested again Tuesday just gone went for transvaginal scan at EPU, nothing seen not even a sac. They said i could be alot earlier than i thought to go back in a week. Tested again yesterday digi assuming it may be lower if hcg levels had dropped and nope excatly the same :bfp: 2-3 although hadn't been a week since last digi test......
No one will do HCG tests for me, hosp will only do is suspected ectopic and Dr's dont do them!?
Its killing me waiting this long im not patient at the best of time but i just want to know if im pregnant!! :hissy:

What a very frustrating situation! I can't believe they won't test your hcg levels. . . It seems very strange that the digital has risen after your bleed as in my experience they need quite a high level to respond they're not as sensitive as frer for eg.

Good luck and I hope you get some answers soon sending you lots of :hugs: xx

Just wanted to send you some :hug: - hopefully your scan on tues/weds will put your mind to rest, and f'x there's a little beanie in there for you.

ok ladies 3 days on from time i posted this thread tested again this morning nice dark :bfp:!

So im feeling super positive now only 2 more sleeps till i can have the scan :cloud9:

Good I'm really happy for you chick!!!

Hopefully the scan will show some more to feel positive about! :happydance:

Amy xx

Awww fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member