I'm struggling!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by moira_OS, Dec 16, 2009.

1. moira_OS

moira_OS Member

Hi everyone my name is Moira. My husband and I got married Sept 08 and started ttc January this year. Found out we were expecting June and lost twins in August. I am really struggling with my emotions! No onw I know has been through this and right now I just cannot stop crying. I never thought anything could hurt so much. We are trying again now but I am so scared of anything going wrong again and I feel like I've let my husband down. I was meant to beable to protect my babies and for some reason that just didn't happen. I just keep thinking they should have been here in 10 weeks and I can't stop crying! Sorry for being so down I just need someone to talk to!

2. mummy2010

mummy2010 mum of 1 and expecting

im soo sorry that you had to go through that hun. i wish you all the luck with trying again xx:hugs: sarah

3. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Hi :hi: Welcome to BnB! Sorry about your loss. :hugs: All the best to you in the future. :hugs:

4. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

Hi welcome to bnb, i'm so sorry to read about your twins :( i want to wish you all the best with ttc :hugs: xxx

5. cheekybint

cheekybint TTC #4 after TR, 1 tube

Hi moira_OS, welcome to the BnB forums. So sorry to read about your loss, and i wish you all the luck in the world with trying again :)

6. firstLO

firstLO Evie's mum & pregnant

I can't even begin to imagine how painful it must have been for you to lose your babies. You have come to the perfect place though for help and advice as many people on here have had similar experiences and I'm sure understand how you feel and will be able to help you through it. I believe the miscarriage support forum helps a lot of women. Good luck for the future.

7. ArticBaby

ArticBaby Stepmom&TTC#1

Hi :hi: and welcome.

There is a great thread on miscarriage and support :hugs:

8. SugarKisses

SugarKisses Luv my 3 miracle's

:hi: and welcome to BnB. So sorry about the loss of your twins. I lost my daughter at 25 weeks pregnant last year so I know how your feeling..xxxx

9. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3

https://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii168/hansmafia15/icons/261217.gif