Im such a failure as a wife...

Awww hunni, i cant add anymore than what the other girls have but if you need anything, just pm me and im usually around xxx

You are not a failure at all!! I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you with all the worries you have at the moment and deep down your hubby will know that too. Have you spoken to your grief counsellor about this? Maybe they can help ease your anxiety?

Sending you :hugs:

honestly if I had experienced anything like you did, I don't think I would survive and I am positive that my relationship wouldn't, I just wouldn't be able to face it every day. You are the strongest woman, good wife and a mother, don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise and please don't even think like that. You made a huge step to start from scratch after your heart was completely broken - it takes a strong person to do this and a really good wife who cares about her family. Worrying about things that you worry about is completely justified and normal. I worry about my OH going somewhere too far away for a long time and it didn't even occur to me to call myself a failure - I need a partner, it's our child, needing somebody is not wrong, that's the basis of all relationship don't you think? :) xxxxx Don't doubt yourself, it will be all right, you'll see.

Oh and PS to your PS: what sex? :)

My DH and I have a deal where he can do stuff without me IF he makes sure I have the phone number of someone who will come help me if I need help. It doesn't have to be someone I know well, just someone he knows won't flake out if I needed a ride to the hospital. I think it's a fair deal.

And don't forget that in a real emergency an ambulance will give you a ride to the hospital too!

If you get *super* stressed about it, you could try one of those medical alert systems. You know the necklaces where you press a button if you need help and they send help? (i assume you have those in the UK.. they are popular here with the elderly and people with heart problems or diabetes)

I'm so sorry sweetie... no fun to be scared and lonely, especially while your pregnant. Sending positive thoughts your way!! :hugs:

oh hun your not being a bad wife at all! He knows that you need him more than ever and loves you so much I'm sure he understands how you feel. Don't you feel guilty love!! You are doing a great job!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->