I'm such a muppet

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Had food delivered this afternoon, from Tesco. Anyhow, i noticed a bay had some stuff in that i hadn't ordered so i says thats not mine:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:. Too honest for my own good, i cud of had 1 box refreshers cup cakes, 2bags sugar and a jar of marmalade, did gain a box of coco pops mmmmm.

I didn't get my onions or bread, so will now have to do a 30 mile trip to morrisons for it.

Phoned and got monet refunded, but will prob email them too to say not happy, not as if its stuff i cud do without grrrrr.

doh!!!! i hate tesco online for forgetting food!!! grrrrrrr

normally pretty good, but this time useless. Have sent them a snotty email for all good it'll do. Don't think i can be botherd to go to morrisons will have to pop into village, prob cheaper than petrol:wacko:

i used to do a lot of tecos online but i move right next door to a morrisons so now i go there... only its 100 times dearer lol

Quality of food at Morrisons isn't as good. Tbh since they bought out safeway nd moved south morrisons has got more expensive and also stuff not in stock for ages, think quality of stuff got worse but cud be cos now used to tesco

im thinking of going back to tesco tbh id save so much money and yes the quality is shit!

D'oh ... but well done for being so honest!

I found that ordering from Tescos they would bring an alternative if something was out of stock and it would seem to be something really random and not like what i had ordered at all .. lol. Lots of refunds with Tesco. Just go to Asda now.

nearest asda is about 150 miles away:wacko:

Have got planng now to build in same town as morrisons after several backhanders tocouncil, so all being well will have asda b4 too long then can give them a try.

Like online tho 'cos its easy when have 3 los and work full time. When spd bad sent dh to do shop and he nearly had nervous breakdown:rofl:, so decided to try online.

I shopped with Tesco & wasn't amused at all the replacements tbh lol So prefer to go although it can be easier when your trying to stick to a budget.

I specify what replacements i want. Find it easier esp when back at work, either have toafter work so don't get home 'til gone 7, so makes long day when i leave at 7.30am in morning, or take up time on day off/sunday (means taking kids)

Id be telling them Caroline., They will probably send you a voucher for your inconvenience. Well worth a grumble!!!!

Hels i sent them an email complaining. i got a standard we have lots of emails but will be in touch soon! Told them if they didn't improve i'd go to morrisons:rofl:

We use Tesco at times for home delivery and tbh they are great here......BUT on the occassion we had to complain (I think it was about the time it should have been delivered) we got free delivery and a £10 voucher sent thru. So well worth it, but I would phone rather than email, I think you get taken more seriously when you are a voice at the end of a phone. x

hate shopping online but might do it tonight as im KNACKARD

And i spend WAYYYYYYYYYYY to much instore!

xxx

I moaned on phone and didn't do owt (apart from refund missing items back) not even free delivery, thats why i emailed them, had email back yesterday saying thank you for your email, so gawd nos. Will wait a bit and see if get any more response, and if not i will email again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->