Im such a POAS addict

T

thedog

So i'm 12 dpo now, and i've been testing since 7dpo (eek!) and ive gotten some faint lines, but i think they're evaps :nope:

I ran out of tests yesterday and promised myself i wouldnt buy anymore untill i'm late.. so what do i go and do last night... :wacko: Buy some more, 5 internet cheapies off ebay.

I really can't help it, at 10dpo i had cramps as though AF was going to start all day, like i kept going to the bathroom expecting AF to arrived but she never did.

Today, im feeling abit bloated but nothing out of the ordinary, im really wishing this next couple of days to just hurry up and go!

Hope everybody's okay :hugs:

Hope you get your bfp soon! I've gone through four first responses thus far... Promised myself I won't test tomorrow, as I've used them all up. If af doesn't come tomorrow I will buy another box while I am out and test Tuesday morning. Hopefully you get a bfp soon, it's so hard not to poas when you have them in the house!

I am such a POAS Addict too!:rofl:
I tested yesterday and today. Today I am 10DPO. I have gone through about 4 HPTs! I only have one left, so today i went to the Dollar Tree and bought some HPTs. ....well it was more like 5 :blush: I figure they only cost $1 though, so its a great place to buy HPTs for POAS Addicts! :haha:
On top of that i bought 2 OPKs ( i had no idea that the Dollar Tree sold OPKs!) I just wanted to do a little experiment because i had heard that some pregnant women will get a positive OPK before a positive HPT. Not getting my hopes up about it, but just thought i would try :winkwink:

Glad i'm not the only one :haha:
My tests should arrive tomorrow as they were apparently being sent first class which is usually one to two days, but im just dreading the :bfn: and the evap lines afterwards.. eurgh :cry:

I'll be glad when i get to wednesday then at least i might know for sure :baby:

:dust::dust:

I'm addicted as well - it's getting to be a very expensive habit! I'm 7 days late and have tested pretty much every day since AF was due but all negative :o(

I think if we test enough, that law of averages dictates that we must get at least one BFP!! Ha ha - I wish it worked like that!!

xx

If only!
Im using internet cheapies, if im late i will then buy a better one :)
im 13dpo now and i really want to know arghhh!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->