I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

mindyb85

10 yrs ltttc working on rainbow #2
Reaction score
Well I am in the 2ww again but this time, I'm much more relaxed about it than usual. We went camping over the weekend and had a great time. I also am starting my new job as a summer school teacher on Monday and have been really busy applying for jobs for the fall since I FINALLY GOT MY PROFESSIONAL TEACHING CERTIFICATION!!! Sorry I'm just really excited.

Anyhoo, I figured since I made it to 5 dpo without testing, I deserved a treat, POAS :rofl:
It's a cheapy from early-pregnancy-tests.com (20 miu ons)
I always think I see something so I'm putting these up for all of you ladies to squint at and enjoy lol

The first two pics were taken at 5 mins the second two were taken at an hour after the test was dry

Attachments

• IC 6-5-11 140 pm 004.jpg
    IC 6-5-11 140 pm 004.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IC 6-5-11 140 pm 004 tweak.jpg
    IC 6-5-11 140 pm 004 tweak.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 119
  • IC 6-5-11 1 hr dry 001.jpg
    IC 6-5-11 1 hr dry 001.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 143
  • IC 6-5-11 1 hr dry 001 tweak].jpg
    IC 6-5-11 1 hr dry 001 tweak].jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 118
I deffo see another line in all pics... its very very faint!!!.... Fingers crossed it gets Darker :).... Good Luck x

ok might be my eyes but i see a faint line in them tests hun
Oh and CONGRATS on the teaching woohoo xxx

hey mindy im sure i see a line 2, fingers crossed, i will b 5dpo 2mrw and should have some ic's deleivered in morning, so i will be rite wiv u, just know i wont b able to wait... sending huge amounts baby dust to u xxx

hey mindy im sure i see a line 2, fingers crossed, i will b 5dpo 2mrw and should have some ic's deleivered in morning, so i will be rite wiv u, just know i wont b able to wait... sending huge amounts baby dust to u xxx

oh wow sharon...I kept telling myself that I wasn't going to test but.. I just can't help myself lol
That would be amazing if we both got our :bfp:s this month and we could be bump buddies :happydance:

Also, I'm kind of in shock that anyone sees anything, like I said, I ALWAYS think I see something but I have to put it up here to see what all of you ladies think
Thanks so much for all the well wishes!!!

I see something on all too!! good luck honey XX

I think that I can see very faint second lines in your first two pics, but it is hard to know if it is the start of something or not on the internet cheapy tests...Good luck and baby dust to you hun...
I hope that this is the start of your BFP!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Are those tests the ones off of earlypregnancy test.com, the 10 miu test strips??? If they are than I have been using those as well and getting faint lines, I am wondering how they work for other ladies on here, and if they give off evaps or not....This is my first time using them..:shrug:

Hmmmm, tough vote, I see something, but it's so early that I just wouldn't trust it yet, I sure do hope it's positive for you though! Fx'd!!!

I think that I can see very faint second lines in your first two pics, but it is hard to know if it is the start of something or not on the internet cheapy tests...Good luck and baby dust to you hun...

Are those tests the ones off of earlypregnancy test.com, the 10 miu test strips??? If they are than I have been using those as well and getting faint lines, I am wondering how they work for other ladies on here, and if they give off evaps or not....This is my first time using them..:shrug:

they are from that website but they are the 20 miu tests not the ten, I had bought the 10 miu before and got all sorts of evaps. I heard these actually work better. But here's hoping that both of us has our :bfp:s soon!!!!

I see it in the first two pictures--- looks narrow but pink! Fingers crossed!!

they are from that website but they are the 20 miu tests not the ten, I had bought the 10 miu before and got all sorts of evaps. I heard these actually work better. But here's hoping that both of us has our :bfp:s soon!!!!

Thanks for the good luck............I got my fingers crossed for us both that we get our BFP's very soon!!! :dust: :dust:

I am new to using the 10 miu tests so I had no idea what to expect with them this cycle...The other test I was using with the purple handle was 20 miu and was getting faint second lines on that one too, so hopefully all of the lines I have been getting arent just optical illusions or the HPT's playing a dirty trick on me...I have been fooled so many times before by hpt's that I am being cautious not to get excited until I get that nice dark pink second line.....

and another one bites the dust
lol
I'm really trying so very hard not to do it :blush:
but what can I say??? IT'S AN ADDICTION!!! :rofl:

the first pics two are at about 3 mins and the last 3 are at about 6 mins
The bottom test is the new one from this morning

Attachments

• IC 6-6-11 fmu 001.jpg
    IC 6-6-11 fmu 001.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IC 6-6-11 fmu 001 tweak.jpg
    IC 6-6-11 fmu 001 tweak.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IC 6-6-11 fmu 006.jpg
    IC 6-6-11 fmu 006.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 61
  • IC 6-6-11 fmu 006 weak.jpg
    IC 6-6-11 fmu 006 weak.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IC 6-6-11 fmu 006 sat tweak.jpg
    IC 6-6-11 fmu 006 sat tweak.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 42
hey wow mindy... i think this is ur month, i can see the line and it darker which is great!!!! aw soooooooo chuffed for u chic xxxxxxx

hey wow mindy... i think this is ur month, i can see the line and it darker which is great!!!! aw soooooooo chuffed for u chic xxxxxxx

God do ya think??? I just always seem to be lucky with evaps and it makes me nervous since it is sooooo early ya know
I'm just keeping my fx'd for both of us...maybe with our powers combined we can WILL 2 :bfp:s into being LOL

Postive thinking sounds like the way forward !! I the same after last month, think i had over 12 Bfp's.. or so i thort!! everyone could see them then NOTHING!!!
Really wasnt going test unless af was late, but like u say it an addiction!!! he he he xxx

here are the dried tests (same from pic from this morning)

Attachments

• IC 6-6-11 fmu dry 001.jpg
    IC 6-6-11 fmu dry 001.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IC 6-6-11 fmu dry 001 tweak.jpg
    IC 6-6-11 fmu dry 001 tweak.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IC 6-6-11 fmu dry 002.jpg
    IC 6-6-11 fmu dry 002.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IC 6-6-11 fmu dry 002 sat tweak.jpg
    IC 6-6-11 fmu dry 002 sat tweak.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IC 6-6-11 fmu dry 002 tweak.jpg
    IC 6-6-11 fmu dry 002 tweak.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 18
I see a v faint line in todays test it looks really good mindy hope it gets darker :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->