I'm such a stinker..UPDATE #365 I'm just devistated #397 doing better

C'mon! Ahhhh!!! LOL! We know u r preggo, but just "knowing" is awesome when u know for sure! :)

Aaaahhhh!!!! Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg where have i been!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Ayayayayayayayayayay!!!! Congratulations honey!!!!!!!!!!!! Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see the lines, hope they get super dark for you over the next few days, congrats. x

Wow, Mindy the suspense is killing me over here...What a nail biter....uggghhhh...I hope the DR hurrys up and calls you soon hun with wonderful news!!!! I got my fingers crossed for you!!!! Soooo excited!!!! :happydance: :happydance: I am going to be stalking this thread!!!!

Than hopefully I will be joing the February Valentines girls very soon too!!!! I would be due Feb 23/2012 if i made it this month, I added a new test to my thread, but I still dont know what is going on for sure!!!

I think it's a :bfp: for sure!!!!
get a frer and it will be nice and dark : )
15 more mins!!!!
AHHHHH

Thanks for looking at my thread hun.... I sure hope that you are right!! :flower:

We are all patiently waiting for the Dr's results.... LOL

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/ImpatientCat.gif

10 more MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm tempted to call now...I dont know how much longer I can wait!!

she's running it by the dr!!!, I'm on the phone waiting for the results now!!!!
AHHHH

OMG....she said he's in with a patient which I know for SURE is my friend that has an appointment with him today at 2 o'clock!!!
It's kind of funny cause I told my friend on the phone that her appt better not mess up my phone call. I told the nurse that and she was laughing too, she was all giggles, so it sounds good, I JUST WANT TO HEAR THE WORDS!!!!!!!!!!
She said the second he's out, she's going to grab him and call me!!!!!
Hopefully it's in like ONE minute!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->