I'm such a worrier!!

SoBroody91

Reaction score
I decided that I would wait until later on this week to test again, because I've done about 6 over the last week and they're still really faint!! Did an frer yesterday morning and it was so faint it was barely there!!

I need to stop worrying and just wait until later on in the week and get a digi or something!!

I'm only 4+2 I think, but my nipples are killing me, and my lower tummy is quite tender, only seems to be one side though. I did have some cramp last week but they've all disappeared now!

Anyone not get a definate line until 5+ weeks??

I decided to stop worrying about everything since it's not going to do any good anyway. What's meant to be will be. Just go with it. I know its hard. I found myself stressing myself out about everything and it was no fun! My sister is a RN and she told me like this... It's no use stressing over something you have no control over...,. It's so true.

Don't worry! I am a crazy tester too lol But mine showed up when I wasn't even 4 weeks yet so I guess I don't count. But I understand where you're coming from. Cramps are normal I have them too. Sometimes on one side sometimes on both. And sometimes none. I worried too sometime this week cause my CM had disappeared but came back the next day. If you feel better, take a digital test. You can take a clear blue digital 4 days before your missed period. :)

with my first i tested at 3 weeks and got a super faint line and it slowly got darker every week. I took the clear blue HPT that shows how far along you are, i took one every other week to see the dates go up so i knew my HCG was rising haha.

Bought a clear blue digi today, done another ic this morning (couldn't help myself!!!) and still really faint, hopefully the digi will pick it up tomorrow!!

I'm sure the digi will pick it up :)

Not pregnant :(
A lot of the tests I used were cheapy one step, off Amazon, defiantly wont be getting them again!!!

Well, keep in mind, that there has to be hcG in your body for the test to pick it up so even the internet cheapy can show! And I think clear blue digital picks up later than a first response early result one. Just wait a couple of days and don't give your hope up quite yet! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->