I'm such a worry head

Chezzer

Reaction score
Hi
So I really want my baby growing on my tummy. But I worry alot il miss carry. I saw my Dr on Tuesday and he said I hadn't but I still worry. About
Missed misscarrige
And misscarrige
I'm 8w 5d anyone else stress out.
I'm not tired so much but I'm taking pregnacare original and my last pregnancy in 2004 I took it and it made me feel less tired
I've got super sensative nipples
No morning sickness but I didn't with my son either.
Oh I done 3 prego tests today
1 very faint 2nd more clear same wee
Few hrs later done another very clear line.

I feel you. I’ve wanted to be pregnant for sooooooo long that now it’s happening there’s a part of me thinking “when is this going to go wrong? There’s no way something this amazing could be happening to me?” .... it really scares me and I’m only really early on and the waiting game to now see baby on a scan and hear the heartbeat feels like it’s just DRAGGING! I’m quite an anxious person anyway but I just feel sooooo scared that it’s not going to end well!!! Praying so badly!!! Xx

I have felt the same way since i found out. Even after seeing the baby and hearing its heartbeat i still feel like something is going to go wrong.

Yes I'm the same waiting for something to go wrong waiting to find blood in my pants. I be at the shops and feel like in wet and be like sh*t that's it. And I Google symptoms of pregnancy at 9ws and I only have a few. Then I Google symptoms of missed miss carriage misscarrige. I've got no morning sickness but want it cos everyone else does. My boobs are killing me that's about it. I've heard that doing prego tests the further along u are can confuse the test giving false reading or inaccurate.
I just want to see a beating heart.

Can I suggest you stop doing test it's only going to cause you more anxiety. Can you book yourself a private ultrasound for peace of mind. You can usually get quick ones thst arent hugely expensive mine was €90. You are prob paying that in tests.

I live in the UK and it's not as simple we can book privately it cost £60 or wait till 12 wks this is the earliest u get scanned on the UK unless u have lots of probs.
And yes il stop doing tests my mates told me off too. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"