I'm sure I'm ill.....

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
I hate housework,but over the last couple of days I've been going mad with it!!....very odd...like tonight,while dinner was cooking I did some ironing just because I had a spare few mins!!

Someone tell me how long this illness lasts...:rofl:xx

it doesnt last lol. when my son was only a few weeks old my mil took him for the whole weekend. woohoo i hear u say, time to have fun eh noooooooooooo i decided the house needed to be cleaned from top to bottom at ..................... 12.30am on a friday nite.

back to the question, i get the odd urge to do this too but its getting very rare these days. :rofl: think the illness is nearly gone

I don't think its catching...hopefully it will work its way out of my system soon :rofl:

Dean says the last time he knew me to clean like this was at 36 weeks pregnant..lol.x

I'm sorry to say it lasts longer than it should. I've been suffering with a sudden urge to clean my house to the queens standard for over a week. Today I even cleaned the cat litter, that's OH's job! I've banned OH from playing fetch with the cat when he's on the toilet because he leaves scruched up toilet roll on the floor. I've been cleaning things I haven't cleaned for a while. My house is spotless...and the cleaner it looks the more I want to clean to keep up my high standards....good excercise though!

Damn...so I could be suffering for a while?I thought it was one of those 24 hours things :rofl: x

Damn...so I could be suffering for a while?I thought it was one of those 24 hours things :rofl: x

Hopefully you'll get better quicker than me. Mine started last week in the run up to Liam's birthday (monday/tuesday I started) I thought I would stop after his birthday..but nope. I'm sweeping the floors 5/6 times a day!!

Seems like it might be spreading across the country!!!Do you think there is a jab for this sort of thing?:rofl: x

I was suffering from this a week or so ago. It had gone on for... 3 whole months!! I actually miss it now. I am sure my OH misses it too.
I am going to try and get it back!

3 months!!Noooo....!!:rofl:

It seems to be catching hun,so you never know,you might get it back.lol.xx

:rofl: My house has never been THAT clean! Luckily I had it over Christmas too. Right now there are "bits" on the floor. That annoys me, but I'm just sat on my ass giving them the evil eye hoping they'll disappear instead of doing anything about it.. BOOO :rofl:

You need one of those hoovers you programme and then just set it off :rofl: But i've always thought that by the time you have programmed it,surely it would have been quicker to just hoover normally :rofl: xx

:rofl: Actually these bits are big enough to pick up with my hands! I'll do it soon enough, right now I'm enjoying being sat here. If I cleaned up T's mess as she went I'd never sit down.. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->