Im sure this isn't normal....!!

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
So 3 days ago I had been bleeding very oddly for a week, wether it was a period or not, I have no idea. That's not why I created this thread though.. the reason is that I have a TON of EWCM. Seriously, I have never seen so much before. Its completely the wrong time in my cycle! I don't understand?

Its not like I can BD anyway, for one we are on a TTC break and another Ive got a frickin kidney infection so in agony!

But why so much EWCM?! I could definately get pregnant off the amount I have right now!:hissy:

Hun, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I don't have anyanswers for you but I don't like to read and run. :hugs: Have you called your gyno yet?

Maybe to do with your infection?

hey Lyrah, long time no see sweetie :hugs:
didnt wanna read and run but hope ur ok. not sure I can help on the ewmc. I had all kinds of things happen to me last month as you know including random ewmc but then it turned out that the 10 day bleed I had was indeed AF but extremely light so my random ewmc was my ovulation time :hissy:

have a good weekend hun xxx

Hey Lyrah. Could it be 2 do with the antibiotics? I know it can sometime change things down there.
Did u say ur dr was gonna do another test on u 2 double check ur not pg? xxx

hey lyrah, some women get ewcm at random times throughout cycle, others don't get it at all, some get it some months but not others and some get it several times in one month then only once the next!!!

afraid this could just be your body playing up and possibly because you're not well at the moment it's confused about whether it's coming or going...only a doctor can clear the mystery up i'm afraid x

I was going to say the same thing as wishingonastar. I read yesterday that ewcm can come at random times in the month and can have it several times. Other months you may not have any or as much. Could be just because your body is out of whack right now because of the antibiotics and infection. I hope you feel better soon hun. xx

Thank u girls :hugs:

It could be to do with the antibiotics actually.. I didn't think of that.

Yeah the dr wants to do another pregnancy test on me. Not sure why. I saw a different one and she said 'I see your dr tested you for pregnancy' and I was like 'yeah it was negative' and then she goes 'Well, we're going to have to do another one' so I don't know :confused:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"