I'm taking a break

maz

TTC #1 since Oct 2004
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck for your tests / treatments / pregnancies. I can't cope coming on here anymore and seeing you all getting your :bfp:s. It's not that I begrudge any of you finally realising your dreams, but I am starting to feel jealous and bitter that it hasn't happened for us, and I don't like feeling like that. I'm going to take a break from bnb, and take time to find myself again. I've been neglecting my DH, neglecting our relationship, and we don't have fun anymore. I need to get myself back on track, get my relationship back on track, and then we'll decide whether to go through this again. At this moment in time, if the NHS told us they could give us treatment next week, I'd be refusing.

Good luck Rachelle for next month. Good luck Mendy for next week. Good luck Wannabmum for your treatment. Good luck FJL and Miel for your pregnancies. And good luck for anyone else that I've forgotten about - I'm sorry for not remembering other names, but right now, I'm not thinking straight, and I hope I haven't offended anyone.

:hug:

O babe :hugs: ill miss you, i hope you come back to us when your ready. Keep strong sweetie
xxxxxxx

Aww hun I totally understand, its very hard to see BFPs even when we know the people getting them truly deserve them. I just wanted to wish you all the best on your break and hope we will see you again soon xx

Oh hun bun i totally understand - hope to see you back on here soon and you can always find me on FB :hugs:

Take care hun. :hug:

Look after each other xxx

Good luck with the rest of your journey, a break will probably refresh you :hugs: xx

Maz,

I just want to send you lots and lots of hugs!!! I can relate to your feelings even though I haven't been trying as long as you did and didn't go through the IVF.

I hope this break will make you feel better and you gather new strenght for new beginnings! We'll all be thinking of you here!

Good luck!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

A change is as good as a rest hun. I think most of us feel that way at times. Take care and lots of best luck wishes xxx

oh sweetie we will miss you:cry:but i do understand :hugs:

love you :hug::hug:

Miel:hugs:

Hi Maz

Will miss you on here but competely respect what you are saying. I've been feeling something similar myself recently. I've been on this board for almost a year now and a lot of the people who offered so much support in the beginning are moving on and I am so happy for them all but am beginning to feel a little bit left behind. We need to keep believing and take heart from their good fortune.

Enjoy the break, I wish you all the best...

Millnsy xx

I really hope you get things back on track, it is so hard at times. When you feel ready most of us will be here to welcome you back.:hug::hug:

Good luck honey, take care and I really hope you feel better soon :hugs:
We'll all miss you

You haven't offended anyone sweetie, sometimes we need a break from it all to find ourselves and get back on track. Whenever you do come back we are all here to support you. Lots and lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Take care of yourself and your DH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->