im team ...

M

Maman

blue!

Another little boy! im soooooo happy :thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I still have all my sons stuff so will be able to reuse it (my son had some amazingly lovely clothes)

Will post pics later, i have 4d pics too, and the resemblance to my son already is amazing, i just cant wait to hug this baby. Theres no doubt its a boy were going to call him Joel, but until hes born Eroll (if you catch my drift haha) it was me who was able to tell his gender lol

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have two boys and love them to bits!!!! Did you have a gut feeling it was a boy? did any of the old wives tales indicate it was a boy?

nope, i had no clue, everyone was sayign it was a girl even my friends mum who knew i was pregnant before i did (crazy eh?!) and all the conception charts and old wives tales said it was a girl.

Ive always had a feeling i would only ever be a mum to a boy and thats the only nagging feeling i had.

Oh how strange. Just guess that goes to show old wives tales are just tales! I knew with my second he was a boy, just had that feeling. I think its highly likely I will be a mum to boys too. I am expecting no3 and although haven't really got a feeling this time I am sure the rule of science is likely that its a boy!

Congratulations! We're on team blue again as well and couldn't be more happy.

Most of the old wives tales said pink for me, and I did wonder because my symptoms were a lot different from my first son, but for the last few weeks I was convinced he'd be a boy and I was right. :D

Wonderful news! huge huge congratulations on your :blue: bump :D

Congratulations on your new boy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back