Im thinking of getting....

oh oh i bet that will look ace!

go for it!!!

:shock:

Ouch lol but on another note I would consider possible jobs in the future etc before doing such a noticeable piercing.

Yea i was thinking about jobs thats why im still thinking about getting it lol.
I do already have my nose pierced which isnt as noticable as lip but it is still there and the one on the middle of my ear too.

i would think its just like any other piercing... i have 9 in my ears and hasnt effected the way ppl think of me

I think theres quite a difference in some peoples eyes between a nose & lip piercing. Don't think its right but its true x

Youd be surprised how much employers will judge you at interviews though...

Yer exactly - not suppose to but they aren't daft enough to tell you thats why ... crappy isn't it had prob all my life with my tattoos

i was thinking that if i got it then i can get a retainer for when its healed up so i can "hide" it. I have one for my nose and it works really well

that sounds like a good idea. thinking about it there are more cons than pros but if you really want it you should go for it

Rob says just get my ears done :rofl:
might just do that actually that way im still getting "something"

i went a bit o.t.t on my ears before i got my naval piercing... i think i was just preparing myself hehehe

my navel closed up when i was pg and i was gutted... but 3 weeks after i had rhys it opened up again all by itself... weird...

Emmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooo!

ha ha only jokeing, i had my lip done once, but in the middle, i loved it so much but it wouldnt heal so i had to take it out :(

I say go for it! :)

x

Emmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooo!

I dont do labels :p lol

Am gonna go have a look in the piercers tomorrow and make a decision. With looking for jobs, im not getting far atm anyways and after 6 weeks if needed ill put in a retainer. My piercings seem to heal up better with retainers anyways.

I got it done :D
It looks alot more discreet than i thought it would and i already have a retainer if and when i need it.

Can you use the retainer straight away or have to wait so long?

lets see ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"