I'm Totrturing myself

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
My mum got herself a little mp3 player and asked me to get a couple of songs for her, I said ok

I then decided as its her birthday on monday (2 days before my own) I would find songs that she used to listen to but hasnt heard in a while

So now i'm torturing my poor ears searching for Kenny Rogers, Elkie Brooks, Neil Diamond, Shania Twain and stuff like that.

I just hope she actually apreciates it

lol aww thats sweet tho, im sure it will be worth it :)

x

Aww bless ya, i did this for my dad a while back, Country and western making my ears bleed LOL

i love shania twain :D

lovely thought though about doing all those songs for her :D

awwww thts sweet!!!

*bursts into song*

wooooooooooooah u think ur special....

Elkie Brooks no more the fool, my mum loves that song, ahhh its hell on the ear drums :D

stick some nordic death metal in the middle to liven up her day! :lol:

For anyone who's interested here is the songs i chose

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/k4abb14/songs.jpg

Dido is good...I LOVE DIDO! :lol:

damn this thread every time i hear it shania twain man i feel like a woman is in my head all day!!!!

Ok a little update on the music list

I changed one of the songs replacing Patsy clines i go walkin after midnight to Rod stewarts i dont want to talk about it.

I gave my mum the mp3 player along with a few other pressies (chosen by kaz) she absolutley loved the songs asking how the hell i knew all her favourite songs lol.

I did make a slight boo boo with her wedding song which i can easily fix but she said it would have made her cry as today is also her wedding aniversary to my step dad phil who unfortunetly took his own life 7 months later due to circumstances i cant talk about.

awww so happy she loved your pressies :D

sorry to hear about her late husband though :( must be really hard on her and the family :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->