Im truly confused

kittycrazy

Reaction score
so my temps went up on sat. FF told me tues id ovulated. then today my temp was still higher but ff told me i havent ovulated?
opk was positive thursday.
cm( dont have loads of ewcm so using pre seed) would show ovulation ( its now creamy).
On second month of using clear blue fertility monitor. first month i had four high then two peak days. this month im on day 11 of high.
i literally have no clue how to add my chart( i only use ff on my phone).
can anyone tell me if theyve had anything similar?
i feel like i ovulated as my body is pretty predicable.

If you go onto FF I think you copy and paste the link into your Bnb signature. I'll have a look in a bit for you.

Ps FF changed by o date twice this cycle xx

thank you for your response. ff has now changed my ovulation to the day after it first did. ive decided im writing off this month as its been all over the place and in a couple weeks im going for a HSG test to have my tubes looked at and washed out so have decided im gonna get pregnanta after that, lol x

I have had a couple friends use FF and it isn't always 100% accurate. Hope you get it all straightened out!

I am almost done with FF and I am only on cycle 3. 1st cycle I didn't O. 2nd cycle I did O and it changed my cross hairs twice (one was on day 8, the next was day 22) and then it showed nothing. Day 21 progesterone test said I ovulated so the day 22 was wrong. by the looks of my temps it was day 17 but according to FF no O was detected. I didn't chart CM as I didn't notice anything different last month. I find it's a good place to put the data but not so good at interpreting it.

I've tried FF but it's complicated to read sometimes and of course it's hardly ever accurate for me as I have very irregular periods. I use an app on my phone to track symptoms now and just pray that we will DTD at the right time cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"