I'm upset - friend got pregnant without trying

laura11111

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I left this site a month ago...I think. Wasn't here for long. It was making me crazy.

I'm back because I'm upset. I'm not sure I have the right to be because we're only on month four of trying. I know that's not long but it feels like an eternity because I've wanted to be a mother forever. I would have started trying five years ago but I hadn't found the right man yet.

My friend decided that she was gonna get pregnant, two months ago. The first month didn't work for her. She didn't bother trying last month (only had sex once all month). Well...she's pregnant. It's not fair and I'm upset about it. I know...I sound like a five year old. I had sex like a million times and she had sex once! WTF?

I'm not sure how I'm going to watch her go though her pregnancy, if I don't get pregnant.

I've had friends, who were trying for years with no success, talk about how it hurts to see other women get pregnant so easily. I understood, to some degree, but couldn't understand why they couldn't just be happy for them. I understand now and can't imagine how I would feel if I had been trying for years.

Okay...just needed to vent. I'm so sorry if you are have been trying for much longer than I have. I probably seem selfish, to you.

I feel ya. Every time someone I know gets pregnant, I want to scream and break things. But I just have to smile and say congratulations. My best friend just had her fifth baby (didn't try for any of her kids) and my other is 10 weeks pregnant with #4 - first month of having unprotected sex with her husband because she found out he was cheating on her and she wanted something 'to take my mind off things' ...what. Not to mention my SIL is pregnant 2 months after getting an abortion because she thought getting pregnant would help her kick her meth habit.

DNSJDBEKWKSNR F**KKKKK

What you're feeling is normal. Your day will come, and when it does you'll be glad you didn't conceive any other cycle - because then you wouldn't have the baby you have! This place is great to vent. Good luck :dust: to you!

I know exactly how you feel! We have been trying for 7-8 months and doing everything by the book and having sex a lot yet nothing. But I see others getting pregnant so easily. It scares the heck out of me thinking something is wrong with us. I recently posted my vent session when I found out my SIL who is in a transition period got pregnant just once after not peeing after sex wtf??!! I hold my pee for hours if not overnight if DTD late.. But our time will come. God is great we just have to keep at it till our time. Lots of hugs

I completely feel your pain! I had a miscarriage 6 months ago and my younger sister who lives in a shelter and who is car and jobless just gave birth this weekend, and I had to be there for the entire thing! Your time will come, just like mine will. I know that's such a cliche thing to say, but it's so true!

Completely understand how you feel. We've only been TTC for about 6 weeks without success (yet) but already I know how much it hurts.

A few girls I know got pregnant be accident, due to missing pills or taking a risk 'just the once'. I never expected it to bother me as much as it does. I already feel like there must be something wrong with me, as although we've only being actively trying since recently we haven't used any contraception for 3 years. I know that's melodramatic and ridiculous...*sigh* our times will come ladies :dust:

I know how you feel, my best friend just got gp after her first month of trying, she had just that month come off the pill and caught. I'm not upset as such as I'm so over the moon for her, but the part I do get down about is, I've been trying for over a yr and she literally started trying that cycle.

Just be happy and it will come to you soon chick, that is how I'm thinking x

I understand completely. My best friend got pregnant as an oops who was on the pill and also using condoms. It hurts me everytime I see her with little boy and I know I should be excited for her and I do try to be. My other friend who is extremely overweight has just had her 2nd without even trying for more than a month.

Everywhere you look people are pregnant or have newborns. I went to the zoo other day and everywhere I looked there were either pregnant women or women breastfeeding their newborns. It hurts to look at these women when all you want is to so much be a mum yourself.

Here's hoping november is our month for the baby dust to work!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->