im very emotional

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by missy123, Apr 20, 2009.

1. missy123

missy123 Well-Known Member

i cant stop crying 2night,not sure if its because AF is due tomorrow or im just having so many thoughts,reading some posts on here i feel so sorry for some women who have lost a baby or who are trying so hard for years to get the :bfp: i feel at times i take my life and all i have for granted,i really should get down on my knees and thank god 4 my life,my health my beautifull son and partner,my home and my dog..i have to stop stressing out over ttc and start living more.I think ill book a holiday i know i cant afford :happydance:

2. goingforit

goingforit Well-Known Member

I felt like this last night - an now my witch is here. Hoping this means something more for you though. Feeling better today! Good luck for a BFP

3. aiko

aiko Fab son & pregnant again!

Lol, can you pack me in that suitcase? I know what you mean though - we should all count our blessings and not lose sight of all the positive things in our lives. However, the fact that bad things happen to other people, whether you consider them worse than your own experiences or not, does not take away from what you are going through. It's understandable and perfectly acceptable to feel down when your AF arrives. It's all about balance. Accept your feelings, then remember all of those positives you mentioned and move on again for another month.

And take that holiday!