I'm very new to ovulation tests

BecciKim

No Title
Reaction score
I haven't ever used them!
Had my contraceptive implant removed last month, bled heavy for 3 days and have had nothing since. Pregnancy tests are negative.
I've taken 3 OPK's since yesterday and they all look roughly the same.
What do you think?

20190325_114404.jpg

It's not quite a positive yet hon but its very nearly there. The line needs to be the exact same as control line or darker than control line.
I also had the implanion implant removed back on 8th Jan. Had a period on the The 10th and Ovulated on cycle day 13 the same day I had the positive OPK.
Mine only ever got as dark as the control line never darker so I wud say ure very almost there. Prob in the next day or 2.

Is there a specific time of day I should take an OPK? I'm getting very varying results, some times they are dark but not dark enough and other times they are super faint

Everywhere I read says from 10am to 8pm. Not using fmu. I usually test about 2pm. The test like needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. That should darken in a day or two hopefully. Good luck x

I read ure supposed to test twice a day between the time of 10am and 8pm. I only tested once a day because I didnt know. I only just caught my surge as I had a very short surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->