Im worried somethings wrong :(

Rayofhope

Reaction score
Hey ladies just looking for some opinions, I had the cd21 blood test to check for o and when I rang today the receptionist wouldnt tell me the results she said my doc wanted to speak to me about them but she is not available until Friday and when I asked could any doc speak to me she told me my doc said it had to be her specifically? Im kind of worried now that something is really wrong. Anyone ever had this happen? If so what was the result? Am I overreacting? Xx

There isn't much that they'll be able to tell you from your CD 21 bloods. Just the progesterone level and if you ovulated on that level. Some doctors just work that way..they want you at the appointment to tell you the results and talk about whats the next step. Don't stress! The worst is that you had a low level and will need help to ovulate, which you get medicine to do. Do you have regular periods?

There isn't much that they'll be able to tell you from your CD 21 bloods. Just the progesterone level and if you ovulated on that level. Some doctors just work that way..they want you at the appointment to tell you the results and talk about whats the next step. Don't stress! The worst is that you had a low level and will need help to ovulate, which you get medicine to do. Do you have regular periods?

Yea true I didn think of it like that for some reason iv lost all logic lol no I have really irregular periods sometimes months apart by last one was a withdrawal bleed from norethisterone which was awful never had I ever been in so much pain :( I think ill try the herbal root before I go on any more meds xx

Ah no good :( I've seen a few threads of people taking soy like they would take clomid, you can research/try that! You'll just have to wait for your next cycle to start. Good luck at your DR appt, I hope all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->