I'm worried

motherofboys

Reaction score
I was ttc 2 and a half years for this baby and now, although there is a large part of me that is just thankful that I get a baby, I'm already feeling the 'hope it's a girl'
I've spent the the telling myself out will be a boy, but I simply can not imagine a little boy this time. With my others I could imagine a baby boy in blue. This time every time I think about the baby I see a girl. When I think about the future or telling people J and 's birthdays are 4 weeks apart and Z and (insert baby initial here) it's always a little girl in my head, a head full of little blonde girls running away from me.
I've never been this bad.
With my first I wanted a boy and just knew he was a boy. My 2nd every time I thought maybe it's a girl a voice in my head said "yeah, except it's a boy" and with my 3rd I just knew even before I was pregnant that I would be having another boy. I couldn't picture a girl.
I feel like I'm setting myself up for a fall. I've just been looking at clothes and refuse to even look at girl stuff, and usually all baby clothes make me melt, but this time the boys stuff isn't doing anything for me.
I know whatever the baby is I will love it but for the first time I'm really worried about GD.

:hugs:. I was convinced DS was a girl, I pictured a girl, dreamed of a girl, looked at girls clothes. I didn't have a preference but I think that has made me more desperate for a girl now because I feel like I am waiting for that daughter I dreamed about (if that makes sense). I wasn't at all dissapointed that DS was a boy- shocked yes but I didn't suffer GD. Hopefully you get your girl but if not hopefully you won't have bad GD :hugs:

Thanks, I'm still telling myself it will be a boy to try to prepare

I knew my first was a boy, no doubt about it. When the tech said "It's a boy" I said "I know". My second I wanted a girl so badly that I convinced myself he was, and he obviously wasn't.

This time I convinced myself I would have a boy, although I did ACTUALLY know she was a little girl this time. I couldn't believe my intuition though!

Just try your best to be prepared! You never know! You could get a huge surprise. :)

That's the thing, I'm not sure if it's just because I want a girl that I feel girl, or if it is my intuition again. I'm avoiding all things girl for now and just telling myself that it will be a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"