I'm WTT...when did you start charting?

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I suffered a MMC in February, but since a few months later my boyfriend and I became engaged, we decided to wait to try for our rainbow until after we are married, which is March 2015. I plan to start around May. I want to chart and temp, etc and I'm I'm already reading the book, TCOYF.

So my question is, when did you start temping, checking Cervical fluid, etc? As in, should I start soon so I know my cycles better when we are ready to try "for real"?

Thanks so much, hope it's ok that I asked this question here! I just want to be as prepared as possible as I'm already 34. And I don't want a repeat of our last experience.

I just moved over from WTT and started temping in January when I went off birth control. I know that's early, but I'm so glad I did because I learned a lot about my body, my cycles, and how to read/interpret a chart. I really believe having that information will be so useful for TTC! GL and feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

As I was on the pill, I only could start charting after I came off it, which was at the moment we started to TTC. The more cycles you've charted though, the more accurate you can predict your ovulation. I'd definitely start a couple of months in advance e.g. in December or January. (If you want you can always start charting now, though you might feel the focus on WTT makes the waiting harder. I find that the more time I spend on BB, the slower it seems to go by.)

I started as soon as we agreed a TTC date, I wanted to chart so that I could get to know my body better beforehand, it has helped wonders, I know what to look out for now we are trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"