Imaginary Facebook posts...

Fleur29

Reaction score
We aren't telling anyone we are ttc #2 but sometimes I soooo wish I could vent my frustrations over ttc on Facebook! So I thought I would start a thread on here with Facebook statuses I would like to put up throughout each month!

Fleur is feeling broody!
Fleur is fed up of seeing everyone's baby photos!!!!
Fleur is feeling shagged out
Fleur is excited! Cbfm high and EWCM!!!
Fleur really wants a massive cup of coffee and an even more massive glass of wine but is trying to be good...
Fleur is fed up of symptom spotting!
Fleur is gutted to see af :-(

Ah that feels better!!

Anyone else wish to share?!

Haha this is great! Aiysh is annoyed she is getting p pains damn witch!

Would really wish people would stop asking when are you going to have a baby? Not everyone has been or will be blessed with the blessing of children and this type of question is evasive and can without you realising it hurt someones feelings. We should try to stick to questions that aren't so personal as to upset someone. Not to mention, its probably none of your business. - ahhh that feels better!

Hope is feeling nervous.
Hope is feeling like I'm totally using my hubby!
Hope wants to tell hubby to suck it up and be a man! Babies aren't made when we're too tired!
Hope is so excited to have a positive opk which means the first normal cycle in over a year!!!
Hope just found out that 4 of my friends are pregnant! Thats right, I said four!!!
Hope wants to tell MIL to shove.....well, I'll leave that to you guys to fill in the rest of that line.

Yes, that does feel better. Oh and sorry, I just had to add the last one.

Everyday I want to Post something, pretty similar to everyone. Or even say it to someones face.. BUT there will be a day for us.. hehehe. C:

Haha love it ladies! Keep them coming (no pun intended!)

Another one I would like to say is:

Fleur wishes her mother would not snoop and pry!!!!
Fleur wishes she could go to a social event without feeling like everyone is checking if she is drinking or not!!!!!!!!
Fleur wishes that baby and bump had a smaller banner at the top so that she could spend all day on it at work without anyone realising what she is up to
Fleur wishes she truly 100% understood the workings of a cbfm and what those darned lines mean!
Fleur is wondering what cover story she will find to tell people why baby no 2 hasn't appeared yet once the reorg at work is all done and dusted and therefore no longer can be used as an excuse...

I want to just put a pic up when the eagle has landed...not say anything at all until it's all done.
That would feel great! :happydance:

Hahaha this is amazing :D just what the Dr ordered!!

Patience can't get anything by her mother, as soon as she makes a cryptic FB post her mum is all "what's this??? explain!!"
Patience is grumpy that it's CD13, her chart temp plummeted and all the OPKs she's done have had a barely visible line but is drowning in watery CM and is hoping for a missed surge rather than a delayed O
Patience wants her O NOW because after the weekend there'll be zero chances
Patience is glad hubby is on the same level as her and isn't "not tonight honey" 'ing during potential O time

We aren't telling anyone we are ttc #2 but sometimes I soooo wish I could vent my frustrations over ttc on Facebook! So I thought I would start a thread on here with Facebook statuses I would like to put up throughout each month!

Fleur is feeling broody!
Fleur is fed up of seeing everyone's baby photos!!!!
Fleur is feeling shagged out
Fleur is excited! Cbfm high and EWCM!!!
Fleur really wants a massive cup of coffee and an even more massive glass of wine but is trying to be good...
Fleur is fed up of symptom spotting!
Fleur is gutted to see af :-(

Ah that feels better!!

Anyone else wish to share?!

Love this idea! My most recent would have been about the excitement of seeing ewcm!

LOL! I love this!

Mine today would be Kate is super psyched! Finally got that + OPK and EWCM like it's my JOB! Insemination is a go, hope my donor is down for it!

:rofl:

I can just imagine the comments on that one...

ohhhhh, love this post!!!!

Beneathmywing can't take when people ask her every month if she got her "pms."
Beneathmywing wishes pregnancy symptoms weren't almost identical to pms symptoms!!
Beneathmywing just wants to curl up in a ball and cry all day, it's CD1!!! =(
Beneathmywing wishes people would just stop asking her when is she having a baby!!
Beneathmywing hates how people who don't want to get pregnant or get pregnant on purpose to tie their boyfriends down or get pregnant by accident and don't even want to be pregnant get pregnant so fast and people who actually want to be pregnant cant get pregnant!!!!!

That last one felt real good!!!

I love this!!!
Lanet thinks that some of you that are announcing your 5th pregnancy when you don't take care of the ones you have should be arrested!

Lanet sitting in a waiting room full of at least 50 pregnant bellies waiting to get blood drawn to find out why I don't have a pregnant belly.

Lanet may have to skip zumba tonight due to some very enlarged ovaries from taking fertility meds

And alas
Lanet is feeling optimistic and hopeful.
I already have my Facebook announcement picked out lol

Kim is greatful after reading some of your posts that her hubby loves sex and ttcing is his favorite lol.

It wears you down though, after 3 years and late ovulation, sex during that time is not fun. In my experience anyway. I totally get what these girls are saying

Let me just add
Lanet celebrated her anniversary by NOT having sex after a 10 day stretch awaiting O. I think hubby was more excited to see me in full pajamas and giving him the night off.

It wears you down though, after 3 years and late ovulation, sex during that time is not fun. In my experience anyway. I totally get what these girls are saying

Yeah I know I've conceived once on a 6 month cycle and once on a 5 month cos of my pcos.

Another blonde moment by me- this just happened, noticed my clomid pill had snapped in the pack and desperate not to lose it...opened the bin and carefully cut the packaging away so I could pour it in my mouth. Sure enough as I cut the package half the pill went flying in front of the dog to which I immediately tackled him for it and the other half went in the bin. Under a nappy. I dug through quietly looking for it so my hubby didn't hear me, and of course took it....you can't waste it! Yup that just happened.

My friends would lol if I could tell them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->