Imagining things...help!

Lou 1st Time

Reaction score
My goodness! I started reading the early symptom threads last week and i wish i hadnt :wacko:

I am now convinced that I am having phantom signs of being pregnant lol!

So I read about people feeling sick - so this morning i was convinced i had morning sickness cause my stomach kind of feels full but empty?? if that makes sense! but in reality its because i realised i havent had breakfast! lol!

Same thing with the cough/cold - i read alot of people have them as a symptom....so i have had this for a while and convinced! But in reality my o/h cousin who is staying with us is poorly anyway so have caught it from him!

Ditzy!!! I am being a nightmare! I keep fogetting things, dropping things, cant get my words out lol! I thought this was maybe a sign but i think its just because im so sleepy!

I have definitey been going to the toilet alot more (number 2 TMI) but im not sure if this has something to do with me possibly coming of BCP?

And moody?? my goodness dont even go there! snappy, hot headed, short tempered, teary....the lot! Again which i kept thinking was a sign but im sure its just because im now obsessed with the flipping symptoms!!!!! I feel like im about to snap any minute all of the time!!

I have been eating non stop for the last week or so and am definitely piling on a few pounds.....but then i started thinking maybe this was because i was pregnant! not down to the fact that i have eaten double what i usually do!dear god what am i like!

Is anyone else going through the same as this? or experienced this? Please.......xx :winkwink:

After you have been doing this for a bit you learn not to read too much into symptoms. Because most of the definate ones don't happen until 6-8 weeks anyway and many are the same as PMT - sore boobs, irritability, weepiness, strange tummy cramps, food cravings etc.

Wait til your AF is due then take a test. It's the only way hun - trust me, you're talking to a woman with 42 day cycles!!!

Im just ranting really! im angry at myself!!
Im not even due for another 9 days (i think as this is my first month of bcp) I know im being silly but just cant seem to help it lol! xx

The symptom spotting is horrible, i've had to use all my ic tests up cos they were doing my head, just done a clueblue one not digi and i know i'm imagining a line, i've had loads of symptoms but mainly cramps, which i know is af on its way, but i know i had cramps with my little boy, its all doing my head in, i'm going to stop ttc for a couple of months just far to hard after mc, this was our 1st month of trying, can't be putting up with it.

my symtoms well most of them came before i had missed my period.. or a few days afterwards.

i knew i was pregnant because i was feeling unusually hot all of the time and id ask people "is it hot in here" and theyd be like "errr no" haha

errmm the sicky feeling about twice a day at the same times. overtiredness just really really unable to get out of bed in a morning

and the first one i noticed.. very sore boobies. normally i would get sore boobs before af but these ones didnt leave. just permenantly achey.

and then of course a missed period. they were my signs! with this one im trying not to look too much into things.. this week ive been eating loads but im not putting it down to being pregnant. just see what happens! hope this helps xx

EHM - Im really sorry to hear about your mc! It must be a complete nightmare for you this month! i bet your picking up every little thing! I think your right! Its driving me mad! need to stop!!!

tinadecember - im really tierd and cant get out of bed every morning this last week - but really thats becausw we are doing lots around the house etc! im sure we can just eat loads thinking that hopefully if we get a BFP then it wont matter :winkwink:

I need to chill out, calm down and stop worrying!! xx

we've been sort of trying since april, but not using opk or anything, when i found out i was pregnant last month it was great, but after the mc it has made me want to get pregnant so much, i've never symptom spotted before now, try not to think about it, easier said then done.

this made me smile :) i spent 2 1/2 years every month symptom spotting and nothing, until we gave up last september/october time. then in March when i was pregnant i didnt test until i was 2 weeks late lol and i ignored every symptom going on, sore boobs, tired, headaches and diahorrea. lol its just ironic that when i did fall pg i wasnt symptom spotting i'd given it up as a bad job :) good luck!! xxxxxxxxxx

Ive noticed that everyone around me is getting pregnant and I sooooo want to be that evey little thing could mean I am! :wacko:

I must admit that this month has been the worst, Ive never suffered from sore BB's during the lead up to my AF before but man this month I could have them removed!! especially my nipples :haha:

I dont bother to specificaly symptom spot but I end up doing it!

I have a week before my AF so Im just hoping that the symptoms I have keep away the :witch:

:dust:

Praying for a 2009 :bfp: go go little guys :spermy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"