imbarrassing post, but please i need help

monster91

Reaction score
I am NOT posting this threat to be judged or made fun of, this is a serious question I have and if you can not be serious please to not post.

Okay here it goes.

This morning I went to DMV with my hubby so he could take his A class permit test, he told me to stay in the car so like two minutes from after he left the car out of no where I had this feeling that i had to go bad, when i turned around to grab my purse to go in to use the restroom, its like I felt like poop was just gunna fall out my butt, so i froze trying to hold my poop in and for some reason I could not i could not even move because i knew I was gunna mess on my self, and then all of the sudden after a minute i POOPED ON MY SELF IN THE CAR :growlmad:. thank god nobody saw me and the other crazy thing is that I used my hubbies favorite sweater to clean it up because that was the only thing that was in arms reach. :cry:

I know its the baby, has this happen to anyone before? feeling like when you gotta go you gotta go NOW or you are just gunna explode

Oh how terrible for you! I used to (and sometimes still do) suffer with the runs something chronic.. I've found that certain things trigger it and try to avoid it if i know I'm going out anywhere (orange juice is a prime suspect, especially since falling pregnant!) Other than that, all I can suggest is making sure you know where the nearest toilet is wherever you are, always carry wet-wipes/tissues/underwear *just in case*, if you're having a bad day maybe wear a sanitary pad to catch anything so you don't ruin your clothes, and as weird and embarrasing as it sounds.. when you are on the toilet, practice holding it in!! The natural instinct of the human body is to open the internal anal sphincter when there's liquid in there, and unfortunately this is an involuntary action so we have no control over it; we only have physical control over the external sphincter and so with enough practice it can be strong enough to hold the liquid back on it's own.. And also I feel that when I get the "urge" I stay still until the "wave" has gone, as it's safest to move then!!

I hope hubby was understanding :flower:

Oh geeze, I'm so sorry! That must have been horrible. I haven't had anything like that happen to me, but I wanted to offer my sympathy. :)

How awful. Actually that happened to me during my first pregnancy. I ate some spaghetti and I guess I put too much butter on the noodles - thank God I was in my bedroom because my sister in law was outside. I really had to poop but her son was in the bathroom and all the sudden I just did on the floor! I was horrified. :nope:

It may have to do with our sensitive tummies during pregnancy - have you ever seen the first Sex and the City movie? Charlotte pooped herself at the Mexican retreat!

Oh hun, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I have a very similar story except I wasn't pregnant and had to pee, was far away from the nearest bathroom. Finally pulled over but I didn't make it and ended up peeing myself. It was so embarassing but like my husband says, noone else was there and noone else has to know.

I am NOT posting this threat to be judged or made fun of, this is a serious question I have and if you can not be serious please to not post.

Okay here it goes.

This morning I went to DMV with my hubby so he could take his A class permit test, he told me to stay in the car so like two minutes from after he left the car out of no where I had this feeling that i had to go bad, when i turned around to grab my purse to go in to use the restroom, its like I felt like poop was just gunna fall out my butt, so i froze trying to hold my poop in and for some reason I could not i could not even move because i knew I was gunna mess on my self, and then all of the sudden after a minute i POOPED ON MY SELF IN THE CAR :growlmad:. thank god nobody saw me and the other crazy thing is that I used my hubbies favorite sweater to clean it up because that was the only thing that was in arms reach. :cry:

I know its the baby, has this happen to anyone before? feeling like when you gotta go you gotta go NOW or you are just gunna explode

I had this when I was in 2nd tri as well.. :dohh: Except I was in a store, standing in line and felt the urge, but thought I could make it home...so tried, and as soon as I got Preston(my 1yr old) into the car I had diarrhea poop ALL down my legs, in my pants and worst part... I had to drive home like that, because it was too big of a mess to clean up in the walmart parking lot :haha:

Don't worry, you'll look back on it and laugh one day. :flower: And just remember, you're not alone!

Didn't want to read and run, no advice hun as I've never gone through that.
Hope your okay :hugs:

I sympathise! This happened to me in my first pregnancy too. Thankfully I was at home... just couldn't make it to the toilet on time. I literally stood up and it just fell out. Its something I'll never forget and always be embarrassed about, despite not telling my husband!

I don't have any advice that the other ladies haven't given, just wanted to reassure you that you're definitely not alone :flower:

I've also been there and done that, but not in pregnancy, I had stress induced sever diarhoea, and suffered really bad with it through my teens. It was really embarassing. I was once in the car with my mum on the way to the shops, and I made her stop on the side of the road because I just had to go, I don't know how I held it in for those couple of minutes, she stopped in a layby and there was a man sitting on the bench with a dog in full view but I just had to go, so I pulled my pants down and went. I got up and there was so much poo it was like a horse had just had a dump!! I was so mortified I didn't even look at the man, I ran back in the car and made my mum drive off really quickly!!! So at least no one saw it happening to you!! xxxx

Oh and just to add, I'm so glad I read this thread, I've been mortified for years about my little incident, and nearly killed my mum when she told my OH the story (luckily were very open together, but I didn't want to be THAT open!!) and I'm glad to see It's not just me!

:hugs: aww, I'm sorry that happened to you! I've never had that happen to me, I usually have the opposite problem. *sigh* I do have a friend that had that happen to her in the middle of a parking lot at a gas station, she was wearing a white skirt even. She was pretty traumatized, poor thing. You are definitely not alone!

I've had this feeling many times due to my IBS even before I was pregnant. It is horrible. And there have been a few times that I have struggled to keep it all in and end up doing a little in my pants. Horrible feeling. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Omg dont feel bad i was driving to school the other day and this happened so embarrassing im so sorry that happened to you!!:D

Oh hunny :hugs: I'm so sorry!! I had this almost happen around 13 weeks, I had bad bad diahrea for a few days and almost didn't make it to the bathroom a few times :wacko: luckily it never happened but I can imagine!!! :hugs2:

Have had it happen to me a few times over the years due to IBS. But I have
peed on myself several times due to pregnancy.

Awww that must have been awful :( The worst thing that's happened to me so far is to have a little toot slip out accidentally in mixed company. I can't imagine how that must have felt for you. I hope that was a one time incident, and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy...hope it goes a bit smoother.

It's nearly happened to me, I just don't seem to feel the urge to go any more before hand probably because all our insides have moved? and then all of a sudden it's like "uh oh I need to go NOW!"

x

Oh hunny :( I have IBS and have had many accidents because of it. It was really bad after my DD ... I couldn't leave the house because it came on so quick and I barely made it from the sofa. During this pregnancy, more so the last 3 weeks its go so bad I have to plan my time out of the house to as if I'll be close enough to a toilet or not. It is mortifying and degrading, but know you're not alone.

If you've not had this before, maybe you have a bit of a tummy bug? Try and eat some bland foods and drink plenty of water and see how you go.

Okay here it goes.

aw im so sorry :hugs: i haven't had it in pregnancy but before i started getting treated for my pernicious anaemia one of the symptoms was ibs-symptoms and when I first got with DH we went on a beach trip, it's this beach you have to trek about 30mins to get to and there's no toilets there, we had the best day but then all of a sudden i needed the loo, RIGHT THEN, with nowhere to go.. I told DH i needed a wee, luckily we'd taken some wipes with us in our picnic, but I ran and basically squatted just behind a sand dune and omg.. well, there's no words.. I just thank god I could squat somewhere where DH couldn't see, it was AWFUL.. I only just had enough wipes to clean up with, it was just horrible, and then I had to leave this big pile of diarrhea poop on the beach :cry: I never told DH what happened but I have a feeling he knew, bless him he never said a word, just gave me the biggest hug ever and walked me back to the car...

On our next beach trip though, DH tried to play jump over a stone and split his shorts in half in front of EVERYONE... :rofl: these things happen hun, noone is going to laugh or make fun of you :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"