imi

She hasn't been well hun

oh hun dont worry about it!

i didnt know you hadnt been well, really really sorry

I got outta hospital last night but should be ok at the weekend ....

how does that sound??

xxx

no no its fine... you get better hun! i cant say ill be around this weekend anyway.

we'll talk about it another time

sorry for being insensitive!

Terrie tis fine!

Either that or next fri / sat??

xxx

Yep but i can take it to terrie as ant bless him is helping us move!

thanks jo jo lol!

xxx

You need to pop in for the bits ;) & cash I owe you hun for the stand ....

Yep but i can take it to terrie as ant bless him is helping us move!

thanks jo jo lol!

xxx
Pfft don't thank me, he will do owt if there is a slight chance of me wanting to shop!!!!

LOL well bless ya both anyways we glad of the help!!

xxx

are you defo moving friday ? how exciting :) still need me to look after the kids at any point ? have tumble tots in the morning then jeremy kyle at night so Im only free between 12-3 so Im not gonna be much help sowee

are you defo moving friday ? how exciting :) still need me to look after the kids at any point ? have tumble tots in the morning then jeremy kyle at night so Im only free between 12-3 so Im not gonna be much help sowee
You going on it sweetie?

laura got two free tickets to go and watch it so her and her sister are going to watch it

LOL saddo!!!

No kids are sorted thanks chicken!

xxx

You going on it sweetie?

In not actually on it lol but I am in the audience. Will have to let you all know when the show is aired hehe. A friend from work is Jezza fan this will be her 4th time, and were going the following friday too.

Tickets are free to anyone, just need to get yourself on the mailing list then you can request tickets, they send out extra so to guarentee a full audience so have to get there early, if you dont get in first time you get given a special ticket which means you can go straight in the next time.

Cool, thought you might have had a deep dark secret we didn't know about!!!
PMSL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"