Imi

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Hiya girl's

Some of you may have noticed the post in the TTC section but knowing some of you may not have noticed it yet I decided to post here! Imi knows I am doing this post!

Sadly Imi suffered some bleeding & a lot of pain today - when I rang her she had told her OH to go back to work :shock: Thankfully she took my advise got off the phone & got help from Lauz & Vicky ....

Imi sadly is in hospital she has experienced the worst side of an ectopic pregnancy & her tube ruptured causing internal bleeding she was rushed to hosital & went straight into theatre for open surgery, has had a blood tranfusion & her tube removed (it had burst). :cry:

She in a lot of pain & discomfort bless her & will be in hospital for at least 4 days!

I'm off to see her tomorrow & I know many of you have left her hugs & messages - Think she needs it so I will print off any messages left before I leave tomorrow.

x x

imi my warmest thoughts are with you and your family!!!! :hugs: i cant imagine how u feel, but just you get those feet up and get better!!!! :hugs: now wobbs!! u take care of her( i know u will ;)) :hugs::hugs::hugs:

aww darling,i wish you all the love in the world,take care hun and im thinking about you xxx

Im so sorry hun and my thoughts are with you and your family. hope you will be feeling better soon x x : :hugs:

OMG what awfull news! poor hun :( I hope she is feeling better soon. Send her my love.

I am so sorry for you hun :hugs: My warmest thoughts are with you and your family. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Awww hun, I am sorry to hear this :hugs: Hope you will be feeling better soon :hugs: :hugs:

xx

Imi I'm so sorry to hear what has happened :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I hope you start to feel better soon. My thoughts are with you and your family.

OMG Imi, I am so so sorry. Just want you to know that I am thinking about you, and send you lots of love.

Please rest and take it easy.

You're in my thoughts.

:hugs:

Thanks for letting us know Wobbles....

Imi I'm really sorry to hear your news, thinking of you :hugs:

imi darling im so sorry babe, i cant stress enough how sorry i truelay am

i hope you get better soon and sending you all my loving thoughts to you and your OH
for every star in the sky theirs a million hugs and thoughts for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aaawww hunny thinking about u and gav best wishes and get well hunny XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:cry: :hugs: Plesae give Imi my best. I wish her the best and hope for a speedy recovery. :hugs: :hugs:
Love Suz

:hugs: i know ive already said this wobbles, but my thoughts are with u Imi sending u hugs love and thoughts!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww hunny i am so sorry and all my thoughts and love are with you
Take care and get all the rest you can
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Wishing Imi a speedy recovery, and Bestest wishes.
Such horrible news. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->