Immediate "evap-looking line" on IC *UPDATE* Pics on post #23 P.3

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
I have no clue when :witch: is due as i havn't had a cycle PP yet. Im temping, but dont really have much luck since i BF and can't follow the rules. Anyways, ive been taking the 10mIUs ICs. I get these evap looking lines immediately, like as soon as the urine crosses the strip. The test line i see is as thick as the band for the control line. And it stays there. The indented line seems to be getting more bold over the last couple of days, however, i dont *think* there is any pink colors to it. I think its grey but i dont really know. I dont have to struggle to see the line and it comes up immediately every time. Has this lead to a :bfp: for any of you? Should i disregard it? Im not really sure what to think and obviously i know i can test in a few days and see, but i wanted opinions here as i hate being in limbo.

Yes- please post a pic! Usually an evap isn't as thick as the control. It'll just be pencil thin.

Sure.
Pic1 is test taken in the last 2-3 days. The order goes from oldest test(top) to most recent test (bottom). There is clearly this fade in pattern but seems gray to me but im not really sure. the other pics are the most recent tests taken this afternoon.

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/065.jpg
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/074.jpg
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/079.jpg

I thought they look kinda pink too! I can see every line as well

Agree Guppy they look like a pink to me too.. FRER time :)

Im going to have to say congrats because they look positive to me! I can even see it in the first test! Congrats!!

We DTD 2,6, and 9 days ago. No clue if I Ov.ed or not........praying that this is something but having had this problem in the past with Answer brand and FRERs im reluctant.

Thanks ladies. Anxious to see what tomorrows FMU brings....really wish i knew when to expevt AF so i wouldnt have to remain in limbo.

yes, but my chart is useless bc both babies have been crap sleeping so temps are alllllll over the place. They arent even worth looking at. Found out my thyroid is too low ATM too so i think thats making my BBT so low on the few temps ive gotten (which again, are probably not accurate bc of having to wake up so much as it is recently)

They actually look like they are getting darker too! I've gotten lots of evaps on those kinds of tests, but I don't think I've had ones that dark before :D

Don't think I've ever seen evaps look THAT evapish. I swear some look pinky not just grey! Amd evaps shouldn't get darker and those are so maybe it's the start of your next BFP!

how are you today ???, are you testing today....

would love to see some more pictures xxx

I can see colour :D woohoo congratulations x

I see pink!! Can't wait to see ur test from today's fmu. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583