• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Immediately Following Ovulation

sco7pio

Reaction score
I am about 3 dpo. I was suddenly dry for 2 days. Today, I have been wet all day. Diacharge is creamy white and sticky. I have been having menstrual-type cramps, off and on all day. My ovaries have been aching off and on, left and right. Had a strange sharp pain just a while ago under my ribs on the right side.
Yesterday I passed out while googling info. I never ever, ever, nap during the day. Then by night, I was asleep 3 hours prior to my normal bedtime. Also was super stuffy last night before bed.
I know it's probably impossible to have any type of symptoms this early but this is all completely out of the norm for me, so it's been difficult to ignore these things.

Anyone experienced anything similar around this time?
Anyone have similar experiences resulting in a BFP?

Hiya,
Call me crazy but I've been having the same symptoms, pretty much to the letter! I am currently 5DPO but have had this since 2 DPO

The only difference is that I haven't dried up. I'm quite wet down there.
Trying to stay awake is hard. I'm waking up shattered. Even after 8 hours sleep ��

I found myself waking up in the night to pee as well last night. I NEVER do this.

FX this is our month xx

Implantation takes 6-12 days, and average closer to 9-10. Anything sooner than that, really, is going to be a mental thing. Remember that a lot of strong luteal phase symptoms are basically the same as pregnancy symptoms. I had several months back when I was TTC #1 that I could have sworn up and down that I was pregnant -- and wasn't! We just get more aware of our normal LP symptoms when we're tracking and trying to get pregnant. It's cruel, right?

FX for you ladies that this is your month!!!
:dust:

Our bodies do some cruel things to us. I know it's in my head, apart from my nipples, that pain is super real lol.

I'm trying to tell myself to stop symptom spotting as it can be pointless until 9DPO. 2 days to go ha ha

Our bodies can be very cruel.

I BD with the OH on CD 14 and today CD18 I have had red spotting when wiping most of the afternoon and I'm cramping now as well as the usual AF signs I get every month.

I know I'm not pregnant. Seven years of trying with one MC back in 2013 I'm starting to give up hope but at the same time can't give up. Just had the six weeks off and was hoping being stress free would help but no luck yet. And heading back to work I know is going to be stressful as it's the start of the new school year.

Deb x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"