Impatience+Jealousy = Disappointment (long and ranty!)

HildieVK

Reaction score
Well, I couldn't stand it anymore so at 12 dpo I tested this morning, BFN! I've been very emotional the last 3 days, and I usually don't have crying spells with PMS, so I took it as a SURE sign!!!!

The real reason I tested is because my OH randomly made plans with a female friend of his who I absolutely don't like. THEN he got up extra early to go hang out with her today (he's notoriously late for plans with me, and we live together!!!) He'd told me about a year ago that she "inspires" him, and admitted to being attracted to her. Naturally I didn't like it, so there's always tension when he makes plans with her; and she knows I'm not happy about it, so I'm never invited. Last night they were talking on the phone, and I *swear* I wasn't listening, I just *heard* her say "well are you going to be in trouble?" I was watching the Red Sox game and thoroughly engrossed, but I picked up on that bit! (she's a loud talker) So then I was all "who the F are you bitch, I'm browsing TTC forums and doing everything I can do to get pregnant and you're making plans with MY man, on a weekend ALL DAY" .....in my head :) Anyway, I let it go, because I KNOW there isn't anything going on, and I didn't want to get into a "discussion" about it.

So I tested this morning hoping a BFP would keep him home, and now I'm just disappointed and sad and jealous and it's my own damn fault.

I need some pancakes!

Didn't want to read and run.. sounds like you need some :hugs:

I wouldn't like that very much and would def have a talk with my DH about hanging out with her. I hope you get that BFP soon! :hugs:

WAT??? YOUR DH HANGING OUT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN???
well,im not u,but dat would deff NOT be ok with me!!!bcoz i kno my DH would not like me hanging around wit male friends all d tym and him not being invited.
buts anyway my relationship is different from yours,n im not judging,im just angry @ him for u.i think u shuld let him kno how u feel.
gudluck on dat BFP.

Why in the world is hanging out with and talking to another woman on the phone? He sounds very disrespectful.

*sigh*... she had cancer, and is going through radiation. He feels sorry for her. I didn't know this. Now I feel like a gigantic jerkface!

Anyway, we talked. Seems better. My BFF said I'm extra emotional due to either PMS or pregnancy. Here's hopeing for the letter!

Thanks for all the :hugs: ladies!

Cancer or no cancer, not my man!!! Lol... I think you should talk to your dh about including you in their plans, maybe you might like her if you spent some time with her

i def agree with all of these ladies naturally lol. i would have acted the same exact way and i have been very emotional lately as well, i cried when a song was on the radio that i have never in my life heard i just thought it was sad. my hubby was like "maybe thats a good thing baby,i know we'd be happy" he is so positive about everything and i seem like a negative nancy only because im a Medical Assistant and i had to learn about everything lol

buuut :dust: to you girl :)

Yikes, I don't blame you for getting upset! I'm glad you and your OH had a good talk though and that you're feeling better. Fx for your BFP!

We did talk about including me in the plans, later, and he didn't realize it made me so upset. (men are dumb)

good news is, 3 days later, still no signs of :witch:

Well good luck with getting a BFP! :D

It sucks that she has cancer, but as soon as he admitted that he was attracted to her.... that would've been the end of it. At least for their alone hang out times together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->