impatient and wondering if im over analyzing

mtower_xo

Reaction score
Ok, so I didn't want to be one of those people that ask a forum if im pregnant. Mainly because I know that nobody can tell me and a BFP is the only true way BUT im having some symptoms that I cant seem to ignore
Firstly I noticed cramping, lower cramping and even pains.
Ive also been experiencing some pretty bad constipation unlike ive ever experienced before.
The next thing was extreme nipple itch, on only my right nipple that lasted for a good couple of days.
I've also felt very tired and run down, which comes and goes. In general I'm tired as I work a lot but this at times has been to the point of exhaustion.
Then a few nights ago I experienced the worst nights sleep of my entire life. I felt like I was awake the entire night but during the short times I was sleeping I dreamt the most vivid dreams I've ever had. I was lucky enough to be able to call and switch a shift so I could go back to sleep and head to work later. Thinking when I laid back down to sleep the dreaming would stop but NOPE. Ended up spending the rest of my sleep having more vivid dreams.
Last night was a bit better. But the last half of the night was filled with these vivid dreams again.
Then I noticed yesterday that I felt more "moist" down there. I checked and it was a thick milky substance (too much info I know :nope:)
Ive also had cold like symptoms the last few days.
My breast aren't tender but feel heavier, I also feel a bit bloated and jeans a bit tighter around the waist (put on a pair of my normal comfy jeans that are nice and loose and they were tight as could be)

I also just have this over whelming sense that I'm pregnant, I catch myself rubbing my belly and need to stop myself.

I use Shine for fertility tracking and it said the my window started Jan 1st and goes until Jan 6th, the 6th being my most fertile day. We had sex every other day starting the day before my fertility window.
If I ovulated on my last most fertile day I would only be 6dpo.

So I guess my question is, could these be possible pregnancy symptoms or am I just having a bad case of wishful thinking paired with over analysing?

Thanks in advance for any help :thumbup:

I've always known when I'm preg.
I do get very early symptoms
But it is possible to talk yourself into thinking it too.
Sorry , not much help to u
But didn't want to read and run xx
Hope u are hon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583