• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Impatient Tantrums

lauren-kate

Reaction score
Ryan has started playing up when things don't go his way. As soon as he gets up in the morning, he'll scream and cry until I take him downstairs. Then he'll scream and cry until he gets his breakfast - he gets hysterical when I tell him to wait because I have to make it first. If he wants to watch TV, he'll give me a DVD and if I don't put that one on immediately, he'll throw a huge tantrum. He won't wait for anything, and gets very upset about it. Does anyone have any advice, or is this just something I should 'ride out'?

im really not sure, i just wanted to say hope things get better soon, my mates lil girl was like that and she use t0 make her wait until she stopped screaming before she got anything, she never yelled she just seemed calm told her she wasnt get anything until she calmed down and learnt to be patient, believe me the screams were bad but now wen i visit her her daughter is so much better, still has tantrums, what kid doesnt but not nerly as often. xx

Thanks, I make him wait, but he just gets more and more upset. He was making himself sick crying this morning. Hope he just learns that he has to wait for things.

awww bless , i havent got to that stage with logan yet, so i dont really no from personal experience, every baby is different though so wat worked for my mate may or may not work for u and ryan. i really hope things get better for u. maybe if u stick to it for a while, he gradually learn to wait. hes making himself sick from the hysterical crying hat wiill hopefully pass to when he learns to wait, maybe leaving him longer and longer each time to cry. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"