Impatiently Patient

xstitcher87

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

So my hysteroscopy to remove polyps has been done and the pathology all came back good. Still have to do my follow up with the OBGYN in 7 weeks time, but it is all going well so far. Hooray!

See blogging experience about it all at - https://sewingbutterfly.wordpress.c...teroscopy-dilation-curettage-and-polypectomy/

Now I am really impatient to get started on TTC, but at the same time I am really comfortable with our timeline. It is about as close to perfect as you can get! Recovery, pre-TTC blood tests, immunisations in June/July 2015, Pre-natals beginning in October and TTC in January!

We have an overseas trip planned in February/March which will be a great start to TTC, hopefully nice and relaxing and distracting! Plus, my husband will have been in his new job for a year AND we'll hopefully have a good chunk of a house deposit saved.

BUT I am so impatient! I just want it to be here already!! On the flip side, I have about 10kgs to lose before we TTC to make sure I'm super healthy.

Thanks for listening to my impatient ramblings :) I'm sure my husband is tired of hearing it, lol.

I'm impatiently patient as well. I am so excited about this summer and all the trips I have planned, and then our big one to Mexico next summer that I am really happy with our timeline. I wouldn't move it up even if I could because then it wouldn't be as perfect as it is in my mind right now. Doesn't stop me wishing for that time to be here though, while simultaneously not wanting it to go too fast. ;)

I can understand that too. I am happy with our timeline and really need to lose weight before ttc. But a part of me wants it to be here already. I'm very excited to be ttc and am looking forward to it. But in the mean time trying to get our new house in order and enjoy my ds as an only child.

Thanks guys :) Glad to know it isn't just me! I almost felt a little guilty about being okay with our timeline....I am weird.

I get so overwhelmed with it all sometimes I just want to start and know for sure whether we'll have any infertility issues etc. But only 7 months more to wait!

Hi stitcher feeling the same here too. Don't want to wait but know it is the best thing to do feeling very impatient.

On the plus side, I have a GP appointment tomorrow to discuss our TTC timeline and to get my immunisations up to date and do some blood work to make sure there aren't any issues. She is also going to discuss prenatal vitamins with me and general health stuff.

So excited for this appointment! Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly. If so, I'll be starting prenatals in October (approx 3 months before we start to try) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->