Impatiently waiting for 12 week scan

girlygirl:)

Reaction score
I have my 12 week scan on the 4th of April, and I can NOT wait! I've been very patient until now where I cant get it off my mind, it's all I think about and time is going soooooo slow!!

I was also very positive about this pregnancy even though I had a MC in oct, but now I'm nearing the scan I'm really worried about MMC. I know it's cause the scan date is nearing, but I just cant get MMC of my mind, I even had a dream about it last night :(

I will shed so many tears of joy at the scan if everything is ok, I just want reassurance NOW!! I should of bought a doppler but I've been really skint :(

Hey it's only natural to worry, I was exactly the same before my scan, petrified that they wouldn't find anything.

Try and stay calm, everything will be just fine, if your scan is on the 4th - just look forward to the weekend, plan to do something and by the time the weekend is over it will be time for your scan.

Everything will be fine - I was giggling away when I saw the little legs going and started wondering what I was so worried about - you'll be the same I bet.

My scan was on a Tuesday and by the time the weekend had been and gone the time just flew - my scan wasn't until 3.15pm either so I spent all day pampering myself, having a bath, etc - just do lots of that - you deserve it! xx

It's ok to worry...But all is fine
had a MC and a healthy pregnancy after.
Wishing you the best and come share the SC with us ok?

xoxo~

Mine is tomorrow and I'm still impatient!!! Hurry up tomorrow!!!!

Your scan will be here sooner that you know! Maybe try to keep your mind off it so time wont seem to slow down! Yikes!

Of course this is easier said than done!

My scan is first thing on Thursday and I have started getting nervous that something might be wrong now it's approaching, it's normal. Bought a doppler which arrived yesterday and tried twice for half hour to find heartbeat, could have made me worry but sometimes it's hard to find this early so will be patient as I can!!

I'm feeling the same, my first scan is tomorrow and tomorrow can't get here fast enough. I made my appointment last Monday and since then time has just crept by. It's driving me absolutely insane. I keep telling myself okay 24 hours from now I'll be driving to my doctor's office....almost there!

I am going to be a bundle of nerves and probably won't even be able to look at the screen until he says something is there.

Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday...HURRY UP!

I know how you feel. I am in the same situation. No early scan, no doppler because of money being tight .... hence no real feeling of a baby yet until a scan! Mine is next thurs 7th april... and iv been patient but this is just DRAAAAAGGING on!!

MMC crosses my mind too but i try not to think about it too much. Iv been convincing myself bub is ok since im still being sick lol!!

I know I need to chill! I've been off work today and yesterday so It doesn't help that I've been in the house just thinking about it over and over. I cant wait to get back to work to take my mind off it! I'm going to try and do some stuff to put my mind off it as well! Good luck to everyone else that are having scans soon :) Feeling a bit more positive as my belly just on top of my pubic bone has gone really hard... this is a good sign right?

Mine is tomorrow and I'm still impatient!!! Hurry up tomorrow!!!!

wow kimmi how exciting!!!! arrgh! :happydance: hope i get my letter soon! xx

You should get yours soon, I didn't get my letter until last friday so only about 10 days notice! If you haven]t heard by 11 weeks u should phone the scan department (this is what my MW said as well) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->