Impatiently waiting to feel baby!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by LEXIANN21, Jan 30, 2011.

1. LEXIANN21

LEXIANN21 Well-Known Member

I'm just venting but I really wish I could feel baby. This is my second baby and i thought I'd feel him/her by now!!! I was sure I'd felt something on Thursday night but haven't felt since. :(

2. miss cakes

miss cakes Well-Known Member

this is my third and i still didnt feel anything til 19wks could be to do with the way your placentas lying it can stop you from feeling it early but dont worry you will feel it soon enough :) x

3. scuffer

scuffer Mum to 3 lovely boys!

I found the same thing, I felt my second baby quite early but this is my third and I felt him move (I thought) at about 17 weeks and then not again for ages. I think when you're busy with other children you're a bit more distracted.

4. lilly77

lilly77 Mom to Kai & Ivy

me too! this is my second and i'm nearly 19 weeks and feel the occasional tiny bubble but so light could even be my imagination... i thought i'd be feeling kicks by now!! I have an anterior placenta though.. its so annoying! :haha:

5. My4thmiracle

My4thmiracle Mummy to baby Nico + 3

This is my 4th, I have been feeling little movement, so little I'm doubting myself now. Come on baby move, I'm awake most of the night, so come and entertain me lol.

6. LuvBeingAMum

LuvBeingAMum MuMto3Pink&Expecting

I felt the odd light movement previous then this week i feel it much more but still light......i decided to give my doppler another try and sure enough where i felt the flutterings i put my doppler right there turned it on and straight away got baby heartbeat xxxxxx feels more real now xxxxxx

7. LEXIANN21

LEXIANN21 Well-Known Member

Its comforting to know i am not the only one!!