Implanon removal to conceive

writermum1

Reaction score
Wow, it's been awhile since I've used these forums a few years back when I conceived baby #1! A beautiful little girl who is now 3, I also have another baby girl who is 16 months but my partner and I have decided recently that we want to try for our final child, baby #3!

I'm yet to schedule a doctors appointment to remove my implanon but before I do, I was interested in how long after the implanon removal that you ladies have conceived?

I know we're all different but I am curious as to how long it's taken some of you. I've heard of stories where people have successfully conceived a month after the removal whereas some others, it's taken 6 months but I'm yet to read that it's taken YEARS after removal.

Experiences please! :)

When my second daughter was conceived, I found out only two months later! I'm hoping it's about the same for baby #3! ;)

Hi writermum. I'm going to follow this post. I am a mom to step daughter Savannah who is 11 and daughters Aaryella and Angelyca who are 3 and 4. I'm calling tomorrow to make an appt to take my implanon taken out. This will be baby # 3 for me.

Hi writermum. I'm going to follow this post. I am a mom to step daughter Savannah who is 11 and daughters Aaryella and Angelyca who are 3 and 4. I'm calling tomorrow to make an appt to take my implanon taken out. This will be baby # 3 for me.

Hi bbygurl719!

Best of luck with TTC, I am yet to get my implanon removed. Possibly next week due to car troubles - can't get anywhere. :(

I've read that since you're fertile instantly after the removal of the implanon, many mothers have conceived successfully within the first week or two! Let's hope we are the same. ;)

Thank you and you too. I go first thing tomorrow morning to get mine out.

UPDATE - Doctors appointment is booked in for 2 days from now to get my implanon out! :D

Almost time to try for baby #3! I have two little girls so I'm hoping my 3rd will be a boy... I'll be happy either way though! Just keen to try! :)

Yayy. I was supposed to get mine out yesterday but the communication where I was supposed to was out of wack. So I got tomorrow at 1015 I'm so excited. I also have to girls and hope for a boy but will be happy either way. We already got names picked out

I conceived a month after having mine removed.. I wasn't trying I had implant out and straight on pill.. found out I was pregnant not too long after!

Hopefully it won't take too long for you, good luck!

Yayy. I was supposed to get mine out yesterday but the communication where I was supposed to was out of wack. So I got tomorrow at 1015 I'm so excited. I also have to girls and hope for a boy but will be happy either way. We already got names picked out

Have you gotten it out yet? :D
Fingers crossed for you, keep updating! :)

I chose a name for my first, my partner and I both decided the name for my second daughter so my partner is choosing baby #3's name... hopefully he picks a good one! Haha xo

I conceived a month after having mine removed.. I wasn't trying I had implant out and straight on pill.. found out I was pregnant not too long after!

Hopefully it won't take too long for you, good luck!

Oh wow, that's so fast! Hopefully I'm the same! :D

Thank you!

Unfortunately I live in Florida where the tropical storm is hitting and they closed down today. So my appt got cancelled. I don't know when I will be getting it removed now��

Unfortunately I live in Florida where the tropical storm is hitting and they closed down today. So my appt got cancelled. I don't know when I will be getting it removed now��

Oh no. :(
I hope you're keeping safe. x

I'm in Australia so no storming here, it's just the beginning of Spring, luckily. I hate storms. :(

Hopefully the tropical storm doesn't last too long and do too much damage and they open back up soon. How annoying and frustrating for you. :(

Sorry to hear. Hang in there and remember, if you BD even 3 days before removal, you have a chance to fall pregnant then too since sperm lives up to 72 hours. I'm getting mine removed in a few hours, let's hope nothing gets in the way of that for me. Sending hugs. xx

Hi! My implanon is due out next month and I'm about 95% sure I'm staying off birth control once it's out. We will try to NTNP but I know my head will be fully into TTC if we do choose to because I'm a POAS addict and can't help myself :haha:

I genuinely didn't think I wanted another child yet but my son is 3 now and by the time a baby comes will be at least 4 and I don't want to leave it too late. The more I think about it the more I realise I'd love another child and I think ds would love a sibling too. Feeling nervous already!

Good luck Kristy. I'm still waiting on when I'm getting mine removed but I want mine out asap. My youngest is three so I'm ready for the new baby feeling again.

Following, mine isn't due out for a year or so but keen to know how long it takes. My little girl recently turned 2 in July. Think I'd like her to be in school before baby number 2 comes along

Any updates for those ladies who have had their implant out :thumbup: a year pretty much to the day till mine comes put

I'm having mine out on Thursday! Super excited, will keep you all updated, this will be baby number 4 for us. We've fallen pregnant quickly every other time but I've never had an implant before just on the mini pill. Hoping the catch January/February don't want a Christmas baby! Xxx

Got my implanon out on September 13th had period on September 17th. 4 weeks later BFP and now 16 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->